Quantcast

ollyforster

Chimp
Dec 9, 2009
From what I know they're coming in either a raw carbon and a yellow (imagine thats a Flo yellow), plus there's also listings for the new Uprising trail frame too. I don't know much more than that, but I am looking forward to seeing these in the flesh.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
From what I know they're coming in either a raw carbon and a yellow (imagine thats a Flo yellow), plus there's also listings for the new Uprising trail frame too. I don't know much more than that, but I am looking forward to seeing these in the flesh.
where are you getting that from? I would like to see that trail frame...are you talking hardtail or a 130mm bike?

ollyforster

Chimp
Dec 9, 2009
Yeah, it's like an aggressive trail/enduro type frame. All that info comes courtesy of the UK dealer listings I saw the other day, pretty cool to hear these will be dropping soon.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
i have a feeling there will be no news what so ever until they are physically stateside and ready to be shipped, the last thing anyone could handle is if they actually said 2 more weeks only to run into a paint issue or a delay in stickers or anything cosmetic. For now can we call these frames a fifth generation fighter?

maybe evil should move production to Lockheed Martin? i heard they know a thing or two about carbon

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Acording to a friend who talks to Polc lately Evil will no longer be the bike of choice for MS racing

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Acording to a friend who talks to Polc lately Evil will no longer be the bike of choice for MS racing
or maybe he wont be there
Filip Polcster Polc i got problem with MS team,, not sure if i will have spot there... but i m working on new options... i will be in south america january and february

Just to stir the pot a little more... Any one notice in that Redbull Urban race video that Polc was in. There was a scene where he was working on an M9...
the race in Japan?

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
You're right. I only looked at the 7:10 mark.

Seems strange that they wouldn't have him on an Uprising if they're already in production. There must be prototypes around.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
The current Evil ownership should just sell the name/company. Probably could make a good bit of coin and wipe their hands clean as the name still clearly resonates with people that are waiting to hand their money to them. Heck, if someone previously associated with the original Evil were to take over, it'd probably be a hell of an investment.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
The current Evil ownership should just sell the name/company. Probably could make a good bit of coin and wipe their hands clean as the name still clearly resonates with people that are waiting to hand their money to them. Heck, if someone previously associated with the original Evil were to take over, it'd probably be a hell of an investment.
I don't want to speak for DW, but I'm pretty happy where I am now. It's tough seeing the brand we founded go through these struggles, but I wish them the best and hope all the customers get taken care of at some point down the line.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
I don't want to speak for DW, but I'm pretty happy where I am now. It's tough seeing the brand we founded go through these struggles, but I wish them the best and hope all the customers get taken care of at some point down the line.
you shoulda wished them luck.