~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Totally irrelevant.

This your first day here?
I think your lack of caring for people's thoughts and emotions would make you a great leader in the GOP.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Not conservative enough for me.
It's funny because Bush is giving a press conference today about the war on terror. He's not going to talk about Iraq and if he hasn't noticed New Orleans hasn't been rebuilt yet.

He's a brilliant leader....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
It's funny because Bush is giving a press conference today about the war on terror. He's not going to talk about Iraq and if he hasn't noticed New Orleans hasn't been rebuilt yet.

He does control the weather though. That's close to godlike.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:

The funnier thing is we've heard the whole damn thing about 4 dozen times now. He never gives us any PLAN, he just bullsh!ts with the people.

EUCH!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
The funnier thing is we've heard the whole damn thing about 4 dozen times now. He never gives us any PLAN, he just bullsh!ts with the people.

EUCH!
IF he says the word EVIL enough all the christians will think he's actually reading from the bible and they'll listen and think he's doing what's right.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
I'm just saying cleaning off leaves from a trail is kind of silly... You can just ride right over them.
Everyone has opinions.......

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but these are my personal trails on 15 acres of land we have out here in Cackalacky.....I build what I want, move dirt where I want, ride them wet if I want and blow leaves off them if I want. Thanks for your concern though......glad to know you're looking out for my exposure to potential silliness.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Why don't you ride 909 it's hella closer!!!
I think it's hunting season at the 909

And I'll join you in the fact that i have nothing to do today. I should write an article...but...I think that can wait.

I'm happy because I do get Monday off!!!

Stosh, we should sneak out early for a ride before dinner ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Everyone has opinions.......

Not that I need to explain myself to you, but these are my personal trails on 15 acres of land we have out here in Cackalacky.....I build what I want, move dirt where I want, ride them wet if I want and blow leaves off them if I want. Thanks for your concern though......glad to know you're looking out for my exposure to potential silliness.
I hope that after I get married I get to move to NC.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I think it's hunting season at the 909

And I'll join you in the fact that i have nothing to do today. I should write an article...but...I think that can wait.

I'm happy because I do get Monday off!!!

Stosh, we should sneak out early for a ride before dinner ;)
Sneaking out for a ride is unpossible... I don't have my bike and there is no way I could get out in time.

Maybe I should call in sick to work on Monday, Aubrey has off too.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Saw my statics teacher about the test from the other day. Turns out there was a misunderstanding that cost me 10 points in total. However, rather than return all 10, I got 6 back. I'll take what I can, it gets me up to a 76 which is above the average.

Today is classes, reading, working, more work, essay writing, more essay writing. The term ends next Thursday though and before then I have to write about 25 pages worth of stuff. Its going to be a long one...

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
stosh said:
Sneaking out for a ride is unpossible... I don't have my bike and there is no way I could get out in time.

Maybe I should call in sick to work on Monday, Aubrey has off too.
It's so sad, that jewish holidays are not officially celebrated, but the majority of the country celebrates Columbus "discovering" Haiti.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Crazy Sweeper said:
It's so sad, that jewish holidays are not officially celebrated, but the majority of the country celebrates Columbus "discovering" Haiti.

I'm off on Mon!!! Yahoooooo!!!

:dancing:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning everyone..
quite an active GMT we have here

this morning I am heading over to the house i am buying to get the appraisel done.. everything should be fine with that.. i really just want to know if the seller is moving out in time or what.

woke up this morning with a major pain in my back.. I guess I must of slept wrong..
other than that not to much going on.. i am looking forward to the weekend.. hopefully the weather holds out.

enjoy the day

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
Bacially I think offices should be given floating holidays so employees can use them when ever they like.