2002 Shiver SC,
NECO Cartridge Headset,
SNAFU Petals,
Gazza Jr 2.6 front, Toiga DH 2.3 rear.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
update pic of my Lifetime, now a singlespeed. To those who are interested, you can run a qr hub with delta axle rods and it should stay in place. I've been running it like this for a while and it seems as rigid as a bolt on hub...

Attachments

unusualpunk

Chimp
Dec 21, 2003
at your girlfriends house
Dude, I would like to recomend a Balfa minuteman. It is the ultimate hardtail. I just built one up, and it is sweet dude. But I have a question? What type of riding are you going to be doing? If you want a bike that will do a little, trials, trail, DJ, urban, shore, go with the minuteman. But if all you are doing is ridng urban, dj, street, park kind of stuff, save some money and go with the gimp, I love it.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Metal
I like to press against the larger part of the saddle. People make fun of me though.
If you kept your clothes on when you 'pressed against the saddle,' people might not make as much fun of you. I guess running that anatomically-split seat makes the 'pressing' easier, though...

hozzerr

Chimp
Jan 26, 2004
simi valley
I can't help but wonder how many of you guys slapped those big forks (7" plus) after watching Russ M. ripping sh*t up to the tunes of "....when it looks to me the grass is greener on the other side..." on Statement.
I know I did.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Originally posted by hozzerr
I can't help but wonder how many of you guys slapped those big forks (7" plus) after watching Russ M. ripping sh*t up to the tunes of "....when it looks to me the grass is greener on the other side..." on Statement.
I know I did.
this thread was around before statment was out.

russ m. obvioulsy put that big fork on his hardtail after he saw this thread :dead:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Originally posted by nicklin
Holy sh*t man, that's the prettiest boxxer i've seen around here.......did you do it outta yer own garage?
Hey thanks, that's a big complement, :) no i d that on my little room, wich i use for putting old stuff, you don;t use every, and hang up the laundry.
:D Because off the dust who will fly around outside.I first sanded it down, it was bloodred, and i put some primer on it, a few layers, rapped the rest of the fork in tape, special for painting.And then sprayed it several times with gold spray paint.:thumb: I think also it looks very nice.That was the comment also from my friends.

ibismojo

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
San Diego
Originally posted by MikeD
Don't think there will be too many problems with a 4130 HT and a steelset in the future...
damn, your bike has so much grey and black that i thought it was a black and white photo for a minute.

foesrider

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
north east mass.
Originally posted by MMcG
Nice! I like it in white with the Snake-like font on the stickers.

What kind of saddle is that and what model of Maxxis are you running?
thanks i like the stickers too and i just seen the new sinister logos about a week ago........

SDG saddle and hookworms

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
You may remember seeing this frame earlier in this thread when Freerider215 posted it.

Here it is reincarnated! Almost everything on this bike came from ridemonkey members except for the wheels and the bars. :thumb:

Thanks to LaxIncubus311 for the help building it up!