Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
i got a z5 (witth QR) and it dont flex that i can tell....im not hard on parts, and im light(140) but still....i shouldnt flex that much. hell yea to bolt on...and hell yea to
no 'huck', only finesse

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
Originally posted by Warped
which MM is Andrejs new one? is it the red one or the black one with the super t's?

i used to talk to him a lot about the blue one with the monsters. what board(s) has he been hangin out at?

here's another pic too.
That stem is bigger than my head.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
I just remembered......a while ago Ben said he didnt really want his pics used unless they have the Unreal Cycles thing on them.....my last four pics(including this one) are from his site just so everyone knows..

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
This is a sequence pic I took of my friend Tim on a custom Kona Kaboom single speed I built up for him. It has a DJ-1, trailpimp rims Kona Cro-moly ISIS cranks, profile cro-moly bars and an S&M redneck stem as well as avid disks and other sweet stuff. best of all since it is a single speed it is silent through the jumps. Unfortunately the camera didn't get the frame where the Xup is fully cocked but I can vouch for it as I heard the tire buzz his shoe on the way around. Photoshop is cool!

Sean

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Originally posted by UCSBrian
holy crap, that gimp is one nice ride. Must....Resist urge.... to ... buy ...... new ...... frame................
Don't...resist urge.....Buy...new....frame....post...many...pics...for..me to... see...

Shibby

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
cambridge, ma
ah, how ya doin, sean? i'm jesse; me an' chris stopped by and said hi to you and nobody a while back. havent seen you on here in a while.

i do like the bike btw :)

Originally posted by punkassean
This is a sequence pic I took of my friend Tim on a custom Kona Kaboom single speed I built up for him. It has a DJ-1, trailpimp rims Kona Cro-moly ISIS cranks, profile cro-moly bars and an S&M redneck stem as well as avid disks and other sweet stuff. best of all since it is a single speed it is silent through the jumps. Unfortunately the camera didn't get the frame where the Xup is fully cocked but I can vouch for it as I heard the tire buzz his shoe on the way around. Photoshop is cool!

Sean

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
Originally posted by Super8freerider
My 20mm axle Psylo sl creaked a lot, and it got worse, and then it snapped off:mad: at the stanchion-crown junction. but then again, that was a rockshox......
Nothing new here... Marz. forks do it too. My fork is in for warranty because of the same problem you're describing. My friends Z3 QR20 makes the same noise, and my other friends Z3 QR20 snapped at.. yep, you guessed it, the stanction/crown connection.

Boo press fit.:mad:

Hydraulicman

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
Belgium
Originally posted by phlegm
That is a nice LeToy, except for the saddle. God that's ugly.

I know I know.. comfort over asthetics.

Oh and BTW, where are the rollers for the guide?
I know about the saddle, but it looks bigger in real life, trust me.
I also thinks it look very small in the pics and it looks like it's got something missing and trust me it's not very comfortable ;)

The rollers for the guide, well, the boomerang wasn't on the bike on the moment the pics were taken, because i have a little bit of prob for putting it on.

Grtz