Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Danchez

Chimp
Apr 9, 2002
Orange, CA
Originally posted by Orange222

Another nice ride;

[/B]
oh man. looks like the shiver was made for the .243. geez they look like such a perfect match. mayb enot in actuality but it looks super sweet.

Orange222

Chimp
Jun 5, 2002
Birmingham
oh man. looks like the shiver was made for the .243. geez they look like such a perfect match. mayb enot in actuality but it looks super sweet.
Haha ... you would be correct in thinking this bike rides well, i had a little go on that exact bike and it felt soooooo nice, well not as nice as my azonic evolution :devil:

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
That's Jon Thorpe's bike, it has vertical dropoutsand the chain was moving around. He's using 2 cogs to hold the chain on on the back :)

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
yea ive seen a close up of that dual cog set up...VERY hardcore. that is one SWEET pk. would that bike make a decent urban ride or is it designed to be more of a ds bike?

phlegm

Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
Whistler/Vancouver
Originally posted by diesel
yea ive seen a close up of that dual cog set up...VERY hardcore. that is one SWEET pk. would that bike make a decent urban ride or is it designed to be more of a ds bike?
Heh. It's a do-everything, go everywhere bike. I use mine for my everything bike. I ride a lot of trails, stunts, etc. as well as urban, skate parks, what have you.

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
Originally posted by Lt.Dan
in response to that jedi guy posting a hardtail in the full pension post.

hey now no need to punish the group :p we are all individuals here :] sweet bike tho...

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
He rides mostly urban, but i think wants to try hardtail dh this year (he had an m1 last year) and dirtjump...

Lt.Dan

Thank you sir may I have another!
May 15, 2002
el cajon
Originally posted by diesel

hey now no need to punish the group :p we are all individuals here :] sweet bike tho...
oh no hard feelings:p its just that he bastardedized my post with his hardtail so what goes around comes around. its all in fun tho.:D ;)

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
Originally posted by phlegm

Notice the super-bald Kujo DH? hehe he's replacing that... :D
thats still a SWEET minuteman...i really like the color scheme...for once the orange maxxis tire stripe actually looks decent on a bike.