Quantcast

I have a week to devise a booby trap

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
So last night our garbage was picked up really late. Like 8pm...

I heard the truck arrive, so I peeked out the window. I see the guy take the first can, empty it, and throw it to the ground as hard as he could. He then empties the second can, and flings it at my house and it hits my garage door.

Perplexed, I go outside and ask what the problem was. As it was dark, and he was wearing gloves, I'm not SURE, but I THINK he flipped me off. The truck drove away...he also said something...in guess what language :rolleyes:

So I called the city try to get someone fired. I learned that the contract with this garbage company is up. They had lots of trouble with them.. etc etc... so the will only be back one or two more times.

So I need a booby trap for my garbage pick up next week. I do have an abundance of soiled diapers which could be incorporated....
It was DRB in disguise.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
this is all too complicated. simple plans work best. why not just go to the park and pay some homeless dude 20 bucks to hide in the bushes outside your house then run up and kick him in the balls when he comes to pick up the trash.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stevew said:
It was DRB in disguise.
Dammit.... I was trying to keep it a secret I speak French.

And of course that f'ing Canadian deserved it. He's lucky I didn't drive the truck thru is front door singing La Marseillaise.

Allons enfants de la patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé !
Contre nous de la tyrannie
L'étendard sanglant est levé ! (bis)
Entendez-vous dans les campagnes,
Mugir ces féroces soldats ?
Ils viennent jusque dans nos bras
Égorger nos fils, nos compagnes !

Aux armes, citoyens !
Formez vos bataillons !
Marchons ! Marchons !
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons !

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
dh girlie said:
Perhaps he is just as much of a jackass to the garbage man as he is on here...maybe THAT is why the garbage man did all of the above. Mmaybe MMike deserved it...:D
You would think so wouldn't you? But I've never had any contact with these people before. My garbage has always been neatly tied up and as low maintnenace as it can get...except for when I just moved in and I threw away a ton of carpet. But even that was in neat, managable rolls.

The was completely unprovoked. Honest...no jackassery at all.....

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
here ya go, make a little trail of chocolate from the trash can to your garage, where a vicious lion awaits, then close the garage door, and hurridly stack toilet paper rolls against the garage door to muffle the screams. that otta teach that stupid french trashman.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MMike said:
You would think so wouldn't you? But I've never had any contact with these people before. My garbage has always been neatly tied up and as low maintnenace as it can get...except for when I just moved in and I threw away a ton of carpet. But even that was in neat, managable rolls.

The was completely unprovoked. Honest...no jackassery at all.....
Of course you deny it... just wait until next week and see what we throw against your garage door.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Andyman_1970 said:
I think I laughed out loud at more posts on this thread than any other thread I've read on RM.....................this is great.........
:stupid:

vallEbikes said:
i love this thread!

it is too bad that wolverines are pretty much extinct
Maybe we can locate Serial Midget's possum. They can be mean, not sure about rabid, though. :confused:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i have a few ideas floating around in my head.
1. tie something sharp on all sides to the lid of the trash can, fill trash can up with water balloons filled with piss/other nastyness. when he pulls the lid off, the sharp thing pops all the balloons on the way up, and covers frenchy with some piss.

2. find some one with aids/any other bloodborne illness, and steal there blood, fill syringe and hide under trashcan handle.

3. put a few shotgun shells under the trash can facing up, so he slams down the can... and BOOOM! trashman= hella dead.

4. do the same as #1 but make it one huge balloon full of gas. after he opens can shoot him with flaming arrow.

5. put wet cement around your can, and let the bastard step in it.

6. stand outside with a hose, and just drench him.

7. shoot him with a crossbow.

8. hire neighborhood kids to flatten his tires when he stops.

adurham

Monkey
Jun 9, 2005
anyone here ever used a potato cannon made with PVC pipe? I bet you could do that but use the soiled diapers instead of potatoes and shoot from a neighbors yard or far away

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
He he....you said booby....hehhee
Anyway your basic booby (snigger snigger) trap has 3 major elements. Incorporate these and you'll be golden.
1) A large pit, preferably made invisible by strategically placed palm fronds
2) sharpened wooden stakes with excretia smeared on the points. Experienced operators however will use curare.
3) Ravenous large carnivores, typically tigers or crocodiles, however grizzly bears will do in a pinch.

Follow these 3 simple rules for complete and effective booby trappage.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
you need to stop him before he actually get to your garbage, or put something on the handles of the garbage

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
well you could always dig a pit fill it with sharp bamboo,tigers, snakes and spiders and also have it able to be lit on fire...but I think that is a little bit much.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
he was just pissed because one of his ass bag co-workers called in sick and instead of being home with his kids, he was picking up your trash at 8 pm. he's a garbage man for christ's sakes. cut the guy some slack. i still think that has to be one of the ****tiest jobs on the planet on multiple levels.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
laura said:
he was just pissed because one of his ass bag co-workers called in sick and instead of being home with his kids, he was picking up your trash at 8 pm. he's a garbage man for christ's sakes. cut the guy some slack. i still think that has to be one of the ****tiest jobs on the planet on multiple levels.
Maybe so, but hucking a garbage can into someone's garage is unacceptable.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
robdamanii said:
Maybe so, but hucking a garbage can into someone's garage is unacceptable.

eh, mike's such a drama queen, you can't take everything thing he says and deflate the severity by half and be left with what really happened. the guy probably just dropped the garbage cans because his hands were numb and it rolled down the drive way and tapped the door. mike probably waits for the garbage men to come by just so he can talk ****.

I totally agree with DHG on this one.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
laura said:
eh, mike's such a drama queen, you can't take everything thing he says and deflate the severity by half and be left with what really happened. the guy probably just dropped the garbage cans because his hands were numb and it rolled down the drive way and tapped the door. mike probably waits for the garbage men to come by just so he can talk ****.

I totally agree with DHG on this one.
Ordinarily I would agree with you. But I swear I gave an accurate account. There's a mark on my garage door and everything. (It needs to be painted anyway). My wife heard it hit the door and she came into the room and asked what that noise was. I promise there was no embelishment.

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
laura said:
he's a garbage man for christ's sakes. cut the guy some slack. i still think that has to be one of the ****tiest jobs on the planet on multiple levels.

I disagree, havent you ever seen Men At Work? Garbage men get into some pretty cool situations.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
I'd say this garbage man is probably a pretty cool guy. He threw a can at and flipped off MMike.:thumb:
This is true. I'm not sure why DRB is even suggesting that MMike get revenge.