Quantcast

I have a week to devise a booby trap

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
kidwoo said:
2)Those that don't live in france but cry themselves to sleep every night in north america while massaging some theoretical umbilical cord wondering why mommy left.
Are you really that stupid?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
So you think that MMike can get a wolverine in a trash can without it ripping his face off first?

Plus who do you think got the garbage man so pissed off in the first place?
Nice try but I still think you are slipping. There is a good chance MMike would have worn the proper protective gear.:nope:

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I really like the idea of just jumping out of the bushes naked. Harmless and fun (please don't post pics).

How bout, MMike get's a rental car, and drives like 100 yards in front of the garbage man on his rout, dumping every single can over along the way.

Except the can with the wolvorine. That would be cruel.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Doood, I had the exact same thing happen. I had the angriest trash man on the face of the planet. Same thing, he would pick the barrel up over his head and hurl it at my garage door. I had to put a metal plate under the trash barrel to keep the wheels from falling off. After weeks of this, I finally devised a plan. I put a 4x8 sheet of plywood in my front yard that read as follows.

TRASH MAN - I SEE YOUR ANGRY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON MY PROPERTY. THERE ARE CAMERAS AND NEIGHBORS WATCHING AND I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT. FURTHERMORE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE EXTENT OF YOUR EVOLUTION IS BEING A TRASH MAN MAKING 5 BUCKS AN HOUR. GET A LIFE ASSHOLE.

Oh, if I was at home, I'd post up the pic I have. I eventually did the same thing, called the town, etc. I was going to put a gallon of ammonia and bleach inside the barrel.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Knuckleslammer said:
Doood, I had the exact same thing happen. I had the angriest trash man on the face of the planet. Same thing, he would pick the barrel up over his head and hurl it at my garage door. I had to put a metal plate under the trash barrel to keep the wheels from falling off. After weeks of this, I finally devised a plan. I put a 4x8 sheet of plywood in my front yard that read as follows.

TRASH MAN - I SEE YOUR ANGRY. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON MY PROPERTY. THERE ARE CAMERAS AND NEIGHBORS WATCHING AND I HAVE FILED A POLICE REPORT. FURTHERMORE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE EXTENT OF YOUR EVOLUTION IS BEING A TRASH MAN MAKING 5 BUCKS AN HOUR. GET A LIFE ASSHOLE.
:p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Knuckleslammer said:
I had the angriest trash man on the face of the planet.
His anger wasn't actually his own. He was picking up on all of the residual anger that pervades your property.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Did this bit of hijinx go down already? Might I suggest one of those snake-in-a-can things, only in garbage can size?

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
Walk up the street about a block and when he gets out of his truck, jump in a drive away. Drive about 2 miles away, (uphill if possible) park it in a vacant lot, piss on the seat and have someone pick you up. You might want to wear a mask.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Seriously. Maybe a gimme-five-but-pull-your-hand-away move is in order. That would totally burn him.

Or the ol' pull-my-finger gag. Shooooooooooooooooooot.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
if you supply me with enough beer and oreos i will be glad to stand outside your garage and pummel them when they arrive. seriously.

Oct 9, 2003
I bet he's a mountainbiker and stalks you here on Ridemonkey. So he read about the boobytraps and is one step ahead.

Anyways, here in Denmark it's pretty common to leave a couple of cigars and e few beers by the trashcans at Christmas and other holidays. I guess as a token of appreciation and recognition of the ****ty job they do for you. Maybe you should try the same? It wouldn't hurt.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Being a garbage man is also one of the most dangerous professions possible.

http://www.wasteage.com/mag/waste_garbage_collection_rated/

and from another article:

“Our biggest expense is worker’s compensation” National Serv-All’s Young said. “And of that the biggest number of those are in the city because of the no-limit contract.”

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/editorial/13268904.htm

Still, the dude was a serious douche by throwing that can. Leave some beer, but paint shaker prep must be in order. Or rig a tazer up to the trash can handle, but switch the can with a neighbor's. Tazers usually explain things pretty quickly.

J

JRB

sam_little said:
So it's been a week... what did you go with?
He got lucky and avoided confrontation.

*I saw a wolverine at Big Hole Battlefield outside of Wisdom, MT. I vote you go to Wisdom and look for one.

**I hear that people live there all of their lives and log in the mountains and never have seen one. :sneaky:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
A little after the fact perhaps, but....

You need to assault all of the senses:

The 'poo handle' on the garbage can for the tactile and olfactory. Then, after he recoils but still goes on to complete his task, have an airhorn or two rigged up nearby so they go off as he lifts the garbage can causing him to convulse with panic with poopy hands.

That way, he'll be disgusted and angry but then stunned and embarassed.

Hmm, for sight....put a picture of Captain Lou Albano's asscrack somewhere visible.

For next time maybe...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Da Peach said:
A little after the fact perhaps, but....

You need to assault all of the senses:

The 'poo handle' on the garbage can for the tactile and olfactory. Then, after he recoils but still goes on to complete his task, have an airhorn or two rigged up nearby so they go off as he lifts the garbage can causing him to convulse with panic with poopy hands.

That way, he'll be disgusted and angry but then stunned and embarassed.

Hmm, for sight....put a picture of Captain Lou Albano's asscrack somewhere visible.

For next time maybe...
What in the hell? A noob revives this thread... strange very strange.