Quantcast

it begins now...SNOWSHOE WC BITCHEZ

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Never rode at snowshoe but that terrain makes me a bit teary and nostalgic. So many green pointy angry rocks. Methinks tire pressure is going to be in short supply. It doesn't need to rain for those things to get slick as shit, dew from early morning practice and possibly early race runs could be interesting, and that includes any hardpacked clay.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
When is everyone headed down? Planning to arrive tomorrow morning super early.
i'm leaving fairly early tomorrow, i anticipate arriving between 2-3. it'd be *nice* to try and squeeze in a ride before short track, but not a big priority. speaking of, anyone else planning on spectating short track?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Course walk pics showing up on social media. Some of the jumps are straight up wild.
I am curious what the riders think of it, IMO they did a fantastic job. Am I crazy for thinking this is the most rough track we have seen in a while? I have not been to MSA but I know those trails they are running this track down and it's pretty nonstop from mid mountain down?

Anyone bummed there isn't a 'Wild Zone' sign up?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i'm leaving fairly early tomorrow, i anticipate arriving between 2-3. it'd be *nice* to try and squeeze in a ride before short track, but not a big priority. speaking of, anyone else planning on spectating short track?
I am lazy when the hell does that start? I heard our room looks over it...i'd say we might make some noise.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have been doing a lot of daydrinking research and have submitted a paper for publication. In short alternate between your favorite cheap hydrating sports beer (I prefer Rainier Beer), and a good quality high ABV beer of choice.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
still a seasonal release, no? saw some (stateside) last month.

back to bikes - those rock gappers are rad. curious to see who guinea pigs them first. looks like a neat track (apart from the flatness grumbling).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
we should get a discount for cultural (mountie) appropriation. found in idaho a few weeks ago:

$25 bombers is a bit on the steep side for this guy tho.

i think one of my regular (vancouver) bottle shops still has some. should snap them up if they've killed this recipe. tasty stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
we should get a discount for cultural (mountie) appropriation. found in idaho a few weeks ago:

$25 bombers is a bit on the steep side for this guy tho.

i think one of my regular (vancouver) bottle shops still has some. should snap them up if they've killed this recipe. tasty stuff.
it's actually the mountie's fault its going away. they filed a C&D over the graphics.