Quantcast

its turdsday gfmt....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
annnnd i still need to go furniture shopping for stereo....

i hate it.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
First spinning at the gym since the spring. Helps with some airpods so I can listen to smart people speaking and hot girls walking around too. Wife was angry this morning after I asked a question the wrong way. One would think after 29 years she has gotten used to how I ask questions :blink: Let see if a well grilled chicken can soften her up this evening.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
First spinning at the guy since the spring. Helps with some airpods so I can listen to smart people speaking and hot girls walking around too. Wife was angry this morning after I asked a question the wrong way. One would think after 29 years she has gotten used to how I ask questions :blink: Let see if a well grill chicken can soften her up this evening.
am i dyslexic all of a sudden

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friends

fake friday since tomorrow is veteran's day. today is "write your direct report and CC HR and your own manager" day. Fucker "worked from home" yesterday but apparently didn't realize our work is timestamped so I can see that he didn't do anything. Trust but verify hey....trust is dead.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Weather forecast for tomorrow is as iffy as it gets. @Sandwich Thunder tomorrow?
I got a kid in Orlando currently and things are downgraded to a tropical storm for the orange county but the park is closed today so they are pretty much stuck in the hotel for the day. Watching Florida deal with the weather is pretty amusing. The whole "why is this happening to me" year after year thing makes me wonder why they don't move.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I got a kid in Orlando currently and things are downgraded to a tropical storm for the orange county but the park is closed today so they are pretty much stuck in the hotel for the day. Watching Florida deal with the weather is pretty amusing. The whole "why is this happening to me" year after year thing makes me wonder why they don't move.
"...makes me wonder why they don't move."

Its Florida. They re-elected DeathSantis. Nuff said.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Oh man, shit is getting real. I got a picture of what is shipping tomorrow and I'm excited. I can honestly say I never thought I would ever have a reason to want to go to Nebraska and yet here we are.

Alibaba1715992960.png
Alibaba936602585.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had two buddies that worked there for a couple of years as electricians and they were clearing 180k a year but left due to the people and weather. It pays well but it seems there are more negatives to just living there especially cost of living.
its his first job out of college, and at least its at the corporate level. for someone who didn't get their first job until their second summer of college (due to lack of experience he could only land a job at mcdonalds), i guess that's not too bad.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Watching Florida deal with the weather is pretty amusing. The whole "why is this happening to me" year after year thing makes me wonder why they don't move.
It's climate change you old, blue haired fucks. You helped cause it and you refuse to fix it. I hope your condo floats away.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's climate change you old, blue haired fucks. You helped cause it and you refuse to fix it. I hope your condo floats away.
no one is....helping

rich or poor...

mother nature always wins....