Quantcast

'Laxincubus311' bad seller,can anyone help me get my bike from him???

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Could not it go either way?
I've heard that about you :eek:

I know, too easy, but y'all beat up the proper language usage stuff.

Besides, bb7rider want's us to stop posting, so we're doing the opposite of what he wants, eventho most of us know he's just trying to get us to post more so as to continue punishing Lax for his assinine behavior.

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
Originally posted by bb7rider
u guys all poohp ur pants:) LOL,does anyone have a avy,8.5 x2.5 BITCHS
no, but I might have a avy,6.3 x2.6 BITCHS around somewhere, **** where did I put that thing...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
bb7rider said:
BAH i still havent received the damn bike,TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GUNS!! :eviltongu ,ANYONE WANNA HELP?
WTF are you serious???

This is utterly ridiculous.

You should contact the authorities in his town to pay him a little visit or something.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
Yes,he gave me a track number,when i go to www.usps.com to track it,it says tracking hasnt been purchased for this item,wow that helps me alot...its been 9 days since he SUPSOIVLY SENT IT 5 DAY EXPRESS,witch i sumwhat doubt,im getting super pissed,its been around a month in a half since he has received my triplle 8r,i am getting frustrated,anyone know a method that i can findout if it was shipped to me..

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bb7rider said:
Yes,he gave me a track number,when i go to www.usps.com to track it,it says tracking hasnt been purchased for this item,wow that helps me alot...its been 9 days since he SUPSOIVLY SENT IT 5 DAY EXPRESS,witch i sumwhat doubt,im getting super pissed,its been around a month in a half since he has received my triplle 8r,i am getting frustrated,anyone know a method that i can findout if it was shipped to me..
Call the cops in his home town and make a report. He has basically stolen your 888 at this point.

-S.S.-

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
does anyone have his real phone number,i got this one off the white pages(860) 651-1694),id like to talk to him personaly on the phone,if anyone can get me his number,it would be aprciated.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
SkaredShtles said:
Call the cops in his home town and make a report. He has basically stolen your 888 at this point.

-S.S.-
i dont realy like dealing with the police,makes it more complicated and they cant do anything,because it's overseas...im going to talk to his dad first,and if that doesnt work out i will contact the police,and if that doesnt work out,i have no problem spending 600 bucks on a ticker there,and comeing home with a p2 and a turner dhr.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
bb7rider said:
does anyone have his real phone number,i got this one off the white pages(860) 651-1694),id like to talk to him personaly on the phone,if anyone can get me his number,it would be aprciated.
in one of the other 'anti Laxincubu311' threads someone talked about how they had talked to his parents... might take a while to find, good luck.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
bb7rider said:
What about placing a call to UPS and giving them the tracking number over the phone. Hell he could have just made up a tracking number..it could be bogus.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
actualy he sent me a picture of the recipt,but the thing is it doesnt have my adress or anything on it so it doesnt help,but...i have called usps over 10 times,there ****ing stupid...seriously its retarted

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
o.k. now that wasnt a typo, that was just bad spelling...(not that I'm much better :help: )..."retarted"??!!

BTW good luck lil dude. What a drag.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Do everyone who ever deals with this person a favor, and contact his local police department. Print out all of your emails or PMs that you have saved, possibly pieces of these various threads as well, so that you have something to talk to them about.

SOMETHING needs to shake this kid up a little bit, and maybe his parents getting a phone call from the police will help. If you feel uncomfortable talking to the cops, have one of your parents do it - just make sure you have some emails or PMs or something printed out so if they ask you to fax 'em something or scan and email them, you actually have something to give them.

Best of luck to you...

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
this is starting to get sad, I bet every piece on that kids bike was stolen..... what a con artist..... I'm sure Karma will come his way! I hope it serves him right..

C

CTaylor21

its lax, this is my last post but bb7 and i are cool, i have the tracking, he just didnt know where to track it with

www.canadapost.ca
and the tracking is

vd018421247us

its in montreal already, and should be there tomm or mon

C

CTaylor21

im gona guys well good luck to all, every body has there stuff and bb7 will have it tomm or monday, sorry for everything, and have a good summer of riding.

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
I.P. blocking is more or less useless. No one uses static I.P.s, they change every time you connect.

I don't know why everyone seems to think that there's some mystery about Canadian/US addresses.

Canadian Address:

123 Somestreet St.
Toronto, ON, Canada
M5P3C4

US Address:

123 Somestreet St.
Hartford, CT, USA

Not exactly rocket science. :rolleyes:

x-vert

Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
bb7rider - what ever ur name is...

the USPS recipt isn't supposed to have ur address on it, only your zip code, the tracking number is stupid, it'll never work on the site, if it's over seas... it might take like 2-3 weeks, i'm pretty sure he didn't ship it via USPS 5-Day Air.