Quantcast

Little Monkeys

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I talked my little monkey into playing around in the studio with me this past Sunday. Asking him to take a nice photo for the grandparents just isn’t enough, so he came up with the rocker theme.

We both had a blast with these and there are a few others if interested.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My son (Caleb) is 4. My older daughter (Sydney) turned 1 on Dec 24th. My younger daughter (Ella) is 3 months on Friday.
Irish Twins, ROXORZS!!!!

My wife and I are trying to decide when to have another child. Part of us just wants to have one though too.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Irish twins are cool!!(fitting, seeing I'm part Irish..) Even at 1 year of age, Sydney is very attentive to where Ella is..it's funny.

I was happy at one. But I'm super happy with 3 now. KIDZ RULZ!!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Ha, manimal that photo reminded me of a shot my friend snagged at my brother's wedding.

He was the ring barer/photographer.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Here's a recent pic of our little one, she's getting to be so much fun. She'll be 7 months next week.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
^^ too cute. Enjoy ever minute you can, they grow up so dang fast. I can't believe mine is already 6.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
personally, i wouldn't wait too long to make that decision...our kids are spaced 25 months apart, and it's pretty much an ideal gap imo.
Our kids are spaced 14 years apart. To have one finish public school before the next enters is truly the only way to go.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My brats...
- Whole famdamily at SeaWorld
- Mamma and 2 shorties
- Had to make all kinds of threats to get them to sit still for a group shot...

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Ok, I'll play. Here are some pics of my pride and joy. She's 13 months now and things are getting better by the day... especially since she's started to really sleep through the night.

First birthday in a traditional Korean outfit.

Riding the ferry with her grandmother.

Little Seahawks fan (no haters please).

Another pic from her first birthday.