"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Remember this

LopesDomination.png

A right hook always comes in handy in a timetrial situation

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't mean to get off topic on the hate, but serious question... is his neck photo shopped to be longer in that picture? Or is he actually part giraffe? It feels mean posting it, but I honestly don't know if that picture has been shopped to make fun of him, or if he just has a really super duper long neck.
He's one of the 0.01% of the population who was motivated enough to detach his vertebrae so that he could suck his own dick. He'd already mastered it figuratively so figured he was a good enough athlete to get'er done in real life.

Also of note is stikman's neck is the same. Not for his own, but also for sucking lopes' dick.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He's one of the 0.01% of the population who was motivated enough to detach his vertebrae so that he could suck his own dick. He'd already mastered it figuratively so figured he was a good enough athlete to get'er done in real life.

Also of note is stikman's neck is the same. Not for his own, but also for sucking lopes dick.
Jesus fuck :rofl: :rofl:

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010

Also of note is stikman's neck is the same. Not for his own, but also for sucking lopes' dick.
1586934143301.png

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Sounds like WOO and Lopes need to go out on a pub crawl. They can take their bikes and start at 7am and ride all throughout Tahoe and each time they get to the bottom of the hill go grab a drink........

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

:clapping: