Quantcast

Make sure you know who you're e-threatening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
From my viewpoint this guy deserves whatever manimal unleashes on him. I'm generally in favor of marijuana and growing marijuana but this particular grower, from what I can tell in manimals post, is breaking a couple 'codes' that I (because what I think is so important) think all growers should follow

1. Don't tell a single soul what your doing (ie. not posting pics on the net, gawd what an idiot)

2. do not do it for the obvious profit involved (cars... toys etc) growing pot is cheap and easy, especially outdoors it costs pennies per gram. sell it accordingly, modestly.

this guy is a selfish idiot, an insult to pot smokers and growers. He has so much to lose, wife, kids, house, investments... and he is careless and wreckless. Maybe he'll learn a lesson

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
This thread needs a fvcking outcome already. 20 pages in and all we've had is a big moral debate and nothing else to the story. This is bullsh*t.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
sorry folks, i'm slam busy working market (city population nearly doubles twice a year for the furniture market and i work about 240 hours during those 2 weeks)
i emailed the vice sergeant yesterday asking for an update and he has yet to respond. i'll wait until this afternoon (est) to call him again and try to get some kind of answer. i just want to know if they're going to do anything with it 'cause if not, i've got an awesome message response to this guy that i think will appease the frothers in this thread :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
sorry folks, i'm slam busy working market (city population nearly doubles twice a year for the furniture market and i work about 240 hours during those 2 weeks)
i emailed the vice sergeant yesterday asking for an update and he has yet to respond. i'll wait until this afternoon (est) to call him again and try to get some kind of answer. i just want to know if they're going to do anything with it 'cause if not, i've got an awesome message response to this guy that i think will appease the frothers in this thread :D
aside from that, gov moves so sloooooow... esp when building a case. LE could be setting up an undercover informant to make a buy etc and that alone can take weeks.

Realistically, look for an update later rather than sooner.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
aside from that, gov moves so sloooooow... esp when building a case. LE could be setting up an undercover informant to make a buy etc and that alone can take weeks.

Realistically, look for an update later rather than sooner.
yup, i'm just hoping to find out if they're even taking the case or not.

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
A witty quote proves nothing

-Voltaire
Clever tyrants are never punished.
Voltaire

He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked.
Voltaire

Originality is nothing by judicious imitation. The most original writers borrowed one from another.
Voltaire

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i just called the PD that is handling the issue. well, it may be a long while if anything because the department is "teeny-tiny" according to the dispatcher. i originally spoke with a sergeant over what i thought was the vice/narcotics unit but turns out he's one of 4 SGT's in the whole department. so it looks like they may not have the manpower to handle stuff like this. me thinks it's time to just send that reply to the douche to scare him a bit.

i'll take a RM vote on this:

1. Wait it out and let the small department try and handle it

2. Scare the crap out of the dude with a clever response and then release his myspace page to all of you

i'll wait until tomorrow at noon my time for the results of the RM judges ;)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Let it sit for about a week till Smokey McDouche forgets that he ever encountered you. Then call him from a pay phone and give him his address.

Don't forget to tell him that he should trim the hedges infront of his house... they're looking scraggly.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
i just called the PD that is handling the issue. well, it may be a long while if anything because the department is "teeny-tiny" according to the dispatcher. i originally spoke with a sergeant over what i thought was the vice/narcotics unit but turns out he's one of 4 SGT's in the whole department. so it looks like they may not have the manpower to handle stuff like this. me thinks it's time to just send that reply to the douche to scare him a bit.

i'll take a RM vote on this:

1. Wait it out and let the small department try and handle it

2. Scare the crap out of the dude with a clever response and then release his myspace page to all of you

i'll wait until tomorrow at noon my time for the results of the RM judges ;)
If you scare this guy and tip him off, won't that hurt the case for the PD if they decide to pursue it?

With that said, scare the bejeebus out of him :brows:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
or you could release his info to those 'anonymous' hooligans and ruin his life for good.
if i were a vindictive person then that would be perfect but i just want to show this tool that if he wants to talk the big stuff he better be able to back it up.

and yes, me tipping him off about the grow-op will probably screw up that pd's investigation but the dispatcher told me that they DON'T HAVE A VICE UNIT so i'm really not very confident that anything will be done...i can't even get the dude to respond to my emails this week and he's off until saturday.
so if they don't have a vice unit than they obviously don't have the capability to make controlled buys and they probably don't have any informants who can get into the place. i guess i'm leaning toward a scare myself since i have no vested interest in this town or PD

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
IF you tell him, he will panic and throw everything out or get rid of it in a hurry.

He will lose a lot of money.

I say scare the **** out of him.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
There is a question on the formal interview board for prospective employees at our department. It is phrased as follows:
"In one paragraph, explain a situation where you had to make an unpopular decision."
tell the truth now...that was a question about circumcision, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.