Quantcast

>>> Middle Shitshow GMT<<<

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The cable from my Solar panels to the Controller is 8" short. The stock cable needs a adapter for the accessory cable to connect to the Controller. Electrician needs this to complete my system. None can be found by me. I miss Radio Shack...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The cable from my Solar panels to the Controller is 8" short. The stock cable needs a adapter for the accessory cable to connect to the Controller. Electrician needs this to complete my system. None can be found by me. I miss Radio Shack...
Can you move the controller 8" closer ?

Did you try Amazon ?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
@Fool ....i hope you do not have a basement in nyc....
Nah, in a dee-lux apartment in the sky. Fuckin' hammering here though. I know all the spots that're flooding, mostly down by the gowanus. Last week (week before? so many storms! totally normal!), the lake in prospect park overflowed and was draining out through the road, and had to daintily creep through ensuing raging torrent riding laps last week. I'll check it tomorrow if the rain stops and try to get some pics.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Can you move the controller 8" closer ?

Did you try Amazon ?
System was bought from Amazon. I cannot move it as the tenant association must approve it first. I waited 3 months for this.. The electrician is busting my balls. The correct cable has been ordered and will be delivered Tuesday. Generak is paying for it and shipping. The Electrician told me to get the adapter just in case. I did.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
WTF? are you adding proprietary solar to the whole effing house with special I'll be dipped in dogshit must buy our wiring and connectors

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Nah, in a dee-lux apartment in the sky. Fuckin' hammering here though. I know all the spots that're flooding, mostly down by the gowanus. Last week (week before? so many storms! totally normal!), the lake in prospect park overflowed and was draining out through the road, and had to daintily creep through ensuing raging torrent riding laps last week. I'll check it tomorrow if the rain stops and try to get some pics.
Aye carumba, there's a rain gauge in Manhattan showing 12", with most of BK at 6".

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Massachusetts state law allows up to 12 weeks, with reimbursement of wages up to a maximum benefit of $850/week. My company will cover the difference for the first two weeks, so I'll have 2 weeks at full pay, $850 for every week after that.

The plan right now is to do 4 weeks total.
i think my company gave me two days paternity leave.

then it was back to work in the salt mine.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i hope everyone fared ok w/ Ida... damn, some of the nation got slammed hard. we're sunny out here now and just a bunch of rain but i don't think much if any flooding around Boston.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
i hope everyone fared ok w/ Ida... damn, some of the nation got slammed hard. we're sunny out here now and just a bunch of rain but i don't think much if any flooding around Boston.
I drove to a bar in the middle of the apocalypse last night. Was a shitshow, Massholes can't drive in rain. :mad: