Quantcast

>>> Middle Shitshow GMT<<<

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I drove to a bar in the middle of the apocalypse last night. Was a shitshow, Massholes can't drive in rain. :mad:
i drove from SPAC at Farm Aid, 2013 in a torrential downpour on my way back to Lenox. At some point a police car was going the other way, stopped, turned around and followed me for a few miles. that sucked. nothing came of it though.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i hope everyone fared ok w/ Ida... damn, some of the nation got slammed hard. we're sunny out here now and just a bunch of rain but i don't think much if any flooding around Boston.
My wife went into labor that night and we ended up having to drive into Boston at 3 am. Had to detour several times due to flooded roads. It was sure something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My wife went into labor that night and we ended up having to drive into Boston at 3 am. Had to detour several times due to flooded roads. It was sure something.
and you'll never let your kid forget it.

we got married a few days after hurricane sandy. we didn't know until until the day before from the venue whether or not our wedding was actually happening.

we were already in the hospital for our son when it snowed 8" here.

our daughter was born in may, no issues. that has since changed :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
and you'll never let your kid forget it.

we got married a few days after hurricane sandy. we didn't know until until the day before from the venue whether or not our wedding was actually happening.

we were already in the hospital for our son when it snowed 8" here.

our daughter was born in may, no issues. that has since changed :D
My grandmother died on our wedding day. We didn't find out until two days after, thankfully. I like to think the brief snow squall we had during the first look pictures, on an otherwise clear day, was her sending a goodbye. Silly, but comforting.