Quantcast

Miles Rockwell BUSTED for growing weed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by Knuckleslammer
YEAH HA?
I SAY HOORAY FOR MILES, AT LEAST HE KEPT UP THAT FASSAD FOR AS LONG AS HE COULD. LOVE HEARING STUFF LIKE THIS. THANK YOU. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. EVERYBODY NOW.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Knuckle
Sssshhhh. Please type in your inside voice. Some of us are at work!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by WestCoastHucker
maybe for you......
:eek: I woundt want to smoke an oz of say... White Widow faster than a couple + weeks. It would be pretty pointless. That stuff can kick your butt for a few hours just from 1 small bowl. Plus it would cost like $300 and would be pretty stupid to smoke $300 real fast unless your wallets super fat :D

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by JimmyTwoTimes
LEGALIZE IT
:thumb:
Think about all the money the Gov. could save and make at the same time! It could help pay for Bushy's religious crusade:D

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by -BB-
Ditto... He needs to have 49 plants, not 52!!

And he needs to be in CALI, not Colorado.
Then it would be a mistomener
Are Mods allowed to spell like that? ;) :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
:eek: I woundt want to smoke an oz of say... White Widow faster than a couple + weeks. It would be pretty pointless.
But it would be fun trying. :evil:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by Lexx D
:thumb:
Think about all the money the Gov. could save and make at the same time! It could help pay for Bushy's religious crusade:D
BBWAAAAHHHAAAA
thats so true, i love it

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
oh and..
...ware would we be in the world of music without the help of maryjane?

It's less adictive than caffine..
You can supress a pot high, unlike beer
and it's less harmfull on your body than a cigi

so uh...whats wrong?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by HippieKai
oh and..

so uh...whats wrong?
All true.:cool:
People will still say "but, but it's illegal". Whatever, i understand people don't like to smoke....that's fine. But before they talk about how bad it is they should educate themselves. Alcohol was once illegal, hell opiates were once legal.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
People will still say "but, but it's illegal". Whatever, i understand people don't like to smoke....that's fine. But before they talk about how bad it is they should educate themselves. Alcohol was once illegal, hell opiates were once legal.

yes, but sadly there are too many pompous asses on their high horses running around spewing their holier than thou opinions that it won't be legalized :angry:

i agree about the educating part, but won't happen for same reasons as above :rolleyes:

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Originally posted by HippieKai
oh and..

so uh...whats wrong?
good point, I don't mean to play the religous whiner but your logic has holes, because:

It's more addictive than beer
you can't suppress it like a cigi
and it's more harmfull than caffine

Wherever you get the stats from you can't say it's better than 3 different substances for 3 different reasons, compare it to alcohol and yes I agree the social and physical effects are worse, caffeine is really not that dangerous other than the addiction and smoking cigaretts are really about the worst thing you can do to your self, it's like saying guns kill you fast and they're legal, marijuana doesn't kill you so it should be legal too.

I'd actually be easily swayed to support the legalization of marijuana, I just haven't seen convincing evidence.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Alcohol was once illegal, hell opiates were once legal.
pot will be legalized....just give it like 40 years when my (i'm 21) generation becomes "in power" and we realize it's ok.

maybe not but damn i hope so. It's just silly to have it illegal.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by Kornphlake
good point, I don't mean to play the religous whiner but your logic has holes, because:

Wherever you get the stats from you can't say it's better than 3 different substances for 3 different reasons, compare it to alcohol and yes I agree the social and physical effects are worse, caffeine is really not that dangerous other than the addiction and smoking cigaretts are really about the worst thing you can do to your self, it's like saying guns kill you fast and they're legal, marijuana doesn't kill you so it should be legal too.

I'd actually be easily swayed to support the legalization of marijuana, I just haven't seen convincing evidence.
ERRR. WRONG!
it's still less addictive than beer. Beer is acually preaty addictive.

Weak agrument dude!
you can't compare the supression of a cigi high and a pot high like i compared a beer and pot high because a cigi unlike beer doesn't make you a retarded and drive like a freakin moron.

and beer and cigis are both way more harmfull caffine (crap so is eating fast food everyday) but all thats legal isn't it?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by Kornphlake

OK, alcohol and heroin are the two things that have such severe withdrawl that it's a medical emergency and you need to be admitted into a hospital. Therefor alcohol is much more addictive than pot.

Supress it like a cigi? I'm not sure where we're going with that one so.....but I've smoked and it's alot easier not to smoke a J than not to have a cig.

More harmfull than caffine is a tough one. Caffine is another one that has been linked to heart attacks and is the #1 drug of choice for americans. Try not drinking coffee for a week see how you feel. i personally smoke and don't it need just to get going in the morning.

Your argument to has holes. Problem is most of the anti-pot studies are biased. So it's difficult to get "facts".

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
So it's difficult to get "facts".
Yeah whatever.

This is a very simple matter. Just ask yourself this question:

Do you "WANT" your child to smoke marijuana?

You know in your guts that the answer is NO. You may "let" your kid or "allow" your kid, but no one WANTS their kid on drugs. Its the simple truth and you and everyone know it. People are just too caught up in their urge to get stoned for it to matter.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Yeah whatever.

You know in your guts that the answer is NO. You may "let" your kid or "allow" your kid, but no one WANTS their kid on drugs. Its the simple truth and you and everyone know it. People are just too caught up in their urge to get stoned for it to matter.
No, if they are old enough, mature enough i have no problem. Who are you to tell me my feelings? i would much rather they smoked a joint than got so drunk they had no idea what they were doing.
Now your going to say they shouldn't be getting that drunk. But kids do i see it on a regular basis.

I would "WANT" my child to be able to make they're own decisions in life. And not be narrow minded and closed to other ideas or lifestyles.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed

You know in your guts that the answer is NO.

I don't "want" my child to masterbate or fart without afterwards saying "excuse me" either, but that doesn't mean I'd go off the deep end should it happen.

caffeine<herb<tobacco<alcohol

He presumably did the crime and will now have to do the associated time. Too bad, though, that he may very well get more prison time than a murderer or child molester due to Mandatory Minimum sentances.
:rolleyes:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Nobody has ever died directly from cannabis use. Alcohol can cause death by alcohol poisoning, asphyxiation, cardiomyopathy, and cardiac infarct (heart attack).

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
I don't "want" my child to masterbate or fart without afterwards saying "excuse me" either, but that doesn't mean I'd go off the deep end should it happen.

lmfao:eek: :D

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
200,000 of kind eh... thats :think: 40-50 lbs ounce for ounce. Likely they caught him right before harvest. He probably wasnt harming anyone with his setup, and was probably just selling to his friends. Its always a bummer when they 'take down' good clean growers. They should stick to the nasty mexican dealers and the gangs etc etc... the people that are in it for the money. People that are growing plants like they described, they do it for more than money
He had 52 plants. He WAS in it for the money.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You'll get no argument from me regarding the rediculous nature of our nation's drug policy. This does not change the fact that this guy is a complete dumba$$ for what he's done............ and I have no problem with him paying for his mistake.

-S.S.-

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Yeah whatever.

Dude you should know by now that it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion about this with a pot smoker... they will say anything and everything to convince themselves it's okay, and they will ignore or become angry/defensive about any facts you state that they don't like... you know the drill :)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Echo
Dude you should know by now that it's impossible to have an intelligent discussion about this with a pot smoker... they will say anything and everything to convince themselves it's okay, and they will ignore or become angry/defensive about any facts you state that they don't like... you know the drill :)
The same could be said of anyone who holds an opposing viewpoint, though. I hear this said of N8 daily, in fact!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
How in the world could *anyone* ever know this?

-S.S.-
It's just another of the various bizarre statements pot smokers spew regularly. I guess nobody ever died from smoking cigarettes either, they died from cancer! And nobody ever died from driving a race car, they died from hitting a wall at 240MPH! :D

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by Echo
Yeah that's me narrow minded and impossible to talk to.:confused: All these "facts" i don't know what to do.:think:
It's obviously not worth my time to have a "discussion". i never insulted anyones intellignce like you have. Since you have chose to ignore the other side simply because they're "pot heads". I award you Echo with the narrow minded prick of the day award.

Status
Not open for further replies.