Quantcast

more natural stuff

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
anyone who's poopin on either resort is full of it and...<(GAASP)>...clearly aint 'qualified' to ride either. If you think either isnt technical - you dont know what riding is!

Hater=Poseur.

Porsches rool; Laz has a nice pickup tho - more room for shuddlez.... (what with the slow lift....).... ...

:monkeydance:

Sep 23, 2007
mmmm turbo. that is one sexy beast. I'm jealous, that is the ultimate personal race car. I wouldn't mine taking a run at his turbo, just to see how bad i would lose. I wonder how much room he could put between us in the twistys...

what year is his car? does he know how to actually drive it?

my old boss had an '04 turbo with the x50 in it, and drove it like....an old man.

those who complain or mock the other resorts should be banned to florida for a couple of years, you spoiled little sh!ts. go ride that crap for a year or two and maybe you will apprieciate what you have.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
this has gotten kinda off the subject in the last few posts, but you can never have too much power on the streets or tracks, As long as you know how to drive, you can use it. A porsche would be a nice change in pace, I haven't driven one in a while.. Can't hate him for having a nice car now can we?