Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Pesqueeb...investment property?

There's even a freezer in the basement full of meat that hasn't had power or been opened in a year! Yours for only 590K. :rofl:
wow. That listing description is a work of art.

I'll give them that the neighborhood is nice. How on earth did you stumble across that one?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And statewide stats are not very useful. See Bay Area, Denver metro, Seattle metro... not reflected in whole-stat real estate prices even though those workers' incomes drive up the state average disproportionately.
Especially since Denver reaches all the way to carbondale now

that millenial salary one on wyoming is kind of interesting. That's gotta be fracking fields right?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And statewide stats are not very useful. See Bay Area, Denver metro, Seattle metro... not reflected in whole-stat real estate prices even though those workers' incomes drive up the state average disproportionately.
PA too. philly/west chester, and pittsburgh vs the rest of pennsyltucky

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
for whatever reason....the rest of my post did not show up....

which was....

impossibru!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Wow. Doesn’t compare to what I’ve been through commercially. Really though the place would need carpet and paint anyway, I’m sure the blinds were shit anyways. I’d call animal cruelty on the cats though.

the video was great.