Quantcast

Need moar Jester - The 2012 Monkeyfest thread

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Holy crap, it sounds like we are in danger of exceeding the occupancy limit of the lodge. Count me in for sure plus one guest. I will sleep on the deck (rain or shine) so that leaves at least one extra bed.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
SloMoJo is going to be there ! wow , I must go!
Thank you Splat.

If it was not for you ... I would have never tried a mt bike.
And never known the joy ...
And still would have been walking the woods aimlessly.
And not made the friends ...

Now you've done it ...I'm verklempt. :shocked:
Talk amongst yourselves.
Topic ..
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
This looks like its going to be a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new monkeys. Guess I'll have to bring more steak tips. I think I owe IAB from last year when I couldn't make it.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Count me in. Looking forward to it!
Sure, do we know you? If not, tell us a bit about yourself, you've been a member since October and this is your first post, your profile is empty. What do you ride, where are you from, how'd you end up here, etc.

Last edited:

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Sure, do we know you? If not, tell us a bit about yourself, you've been a member since October and this is your first post, your profile is empty. What do you ride, where are you from, how'd you end up here, etc.
You know Mike. He came with me last fall.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Has anyone checked what weekend the bike and brew fest is?
I still haven't seen a listing of the event for this year yet.

If it's a bike and beer fest you want, and you'd be willing to travel to the Maine/NH state line, shoot me a message. I've been going every year for the past 6 summers to the Back Country Excursions, Bike and Brew weekend. It's a great time although not as big as Burke.

crombie1

Chimp
Aug 16, 2009
Ontario NY
Would it be to much to suggest switching monkeyfest to the same weekend as the burke bike and beer fest? It made for a nice weekend last year.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We can always pound a bunch of beers up at the Burke Mtn lodge, then ride Burnham Down without any lights to recreate the drunken jedi night ride from the last Bike 'n Beerfest :D

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
We can always pound a bunch of beers up at the Burke Mtn lodge, then ride Burnham Down without any lights to recreate the drunken jedi night ride from the last Bike 'n Beerfest :D
Now you're thinking! Drunken night ride v2.0 Spend the day downhilling on Burke, pound a bunch, drunken, no lights, down Burnham...I love it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Plus, that just gives another reason to head up to burke in early august or whatever...I'd rather have greater separation of 'fests than aug/oct...

who cares I'm excited for some burnham...