Quantcast

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
And by the looks of it the detroit lions are not the worst team this year. :eek:
KC - Their record sucks, yet they've been surprisingly competitive this year. Methinks this is one team that has decent potential to improve over the next two years.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
With respect to Brees, it must have been hard for the announcers in that last half to talk with Drew's nuts in their mouths.

Seriously. Yes, the guy is good. Very good. But we don't really need to fellate him for an hour straight.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ya'll should have seen the stands today at the Carolina / Tampa Bay game.
It looked like AT&T's coverage map.:rofl:
A wee bit different atmosphere than last year when they both went into a Monday night game at 9-3.

Arizona is looking ridiculous again as the end of the season nears.
They will be a force in the playoffs again.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
<sigh> Another Sunday of living up to my custom title.

Please, Bill Cower, answer your phone. Pleeeeze!!!

:help:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I was actually waiting for stevew to post that
"For just 25 cents a day, you can feed that bird in the middle."
that picture looked like three generations of trailer life....the 40 year old grand mother, 14 yearold daughter, 30 year old mother of said daughter.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is funny. Gradkowski has thrown more TD passes in one game than Russell did in 9. In the Chronicle yesterday they predicted Russell will get 2 more starts either this season or next, then he'll be gone.
They should just cut him or try to develop him into another position where thinking and throwing aren't required. He'd probably be a good tight end.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i watched the Joe Buck show last night and he definitely is a douche.
Urlacher is defending his team saying they are still in the hunt and Buck laughs in his face and ask if he's joking. what a classy guy

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
All the Raiders needed was a QB who wasn't a complete fock up...Gradkowski is a little more than that. Good for the Raiders. The NFL is more interesting when the Raiders do well.

Joe Buck sucks.

Go Rams.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i watched the Joe Buck show last night and he definitely is a douche.
Urlacher is defending his team saying they are still in the hunt and Buck laughs in his face and ask if he's joking. what a classy guy
joe buck still has his show on hbo?

i thought artie lang ended that show in the first episode.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mark Walhberg made a comment about Artie Lang being there and he started laughing...i didnt know what that was about.
it was like a taliban beheading.....you don't really want to watch it but you are intrigued and watch it anyway.....it would have been nicer if artie had just came on stage and taken a sh*t in front of everyone.....instead....he opened his mouth.

joe tried making fun of him and it didn't turn out well at all.

if you can find it....watch it.

Last edited: