Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yes, great comeback..........(in the mirror laughing @ my own joke ,hahahha, Im so funny. All my monkey friends are gonna +rep me......hehehe)

couple of things

I've been a niner fan since before Bill Walsh was their coach, back when they really stunk and I will be a niner fan off into the future.

go back to your first posts here when you got jumped all over... I backed you up

you really need to get a sense of humor and if you stop acting like a tard some of us will take you out on the trail when you get your ride sorted out:thumb:

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
couple of things

I've been a niner fan since before Bill Walsh was their coach, back when they really stunk and I will be a niner fan off into the future.

go back to your first posts here when you got jumped all over... I backed you up

you really need to get a sense of humor and if you stop acting like a tard some of us will take you out on the trail when you get your ride sorted out:thumb:
Go for it I carry knifes:mad:

Yea, you did back me up and that was cool, but then you spill hater aid on me, for talking footbal in a football thread..............seriously? Isnt that what fans do when there team is sucking? You talk about why......Thats what I was doing.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Yea, you did back me up and that was cool, but then you spill hater aid on me, for talking footbal in a football thread..............seriously? Isnt that what fans do when there team is sucking? You talk about why......Thats what I was doing.
get a grip dude take you out for a mt Bike ride "not take you out" gang banger style

seriously when you see this-->:rofl: after a post you are getting messed with in a fun way lighten up

EasyE

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
Fremont,CA
get a grip dude take you out for a mt Bike ride "not take you out" gang banger style

seriously when you see this-->:rofl: after a post you are getting messed with in a fun way lighten up
Its all good bro........I really dont want any internet beef:rofl:. Im just a little pissy because of the 9ners are on a losing streak....And the damn cafeteria ran out of chicken salad AGAIN......FVCK!:mad:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
"you really need to get a sense of humor and if you stop acting like a tard some of us will take you out on the trail when you get your ride sorted out."

So, basically Eric told you that if you lighten up and quit acting like such a twatcrust, that when you get something so basic as a spacer put on your bike that he will take you out and show you the trails.........
And he said this even after the way that you acted towards him in this thread.

And you respond with:

"Go for it I carry knifes"

Really? In all seriousness?

I am not sure what makes you more retarded, your response above or the fact that you do not know if you have more than one knife, it is "knives."
You are the Detroit Lions of Ridemonkey members.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In other news, the donkeys finally lost.:( Typical Broncos, build me up, just to let me down. If history is any indicator, their will be no more wins for the Broncos the rest of the year after a spectacular first 6 weeks. :twitch:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the giants really didn't want to win against the eagles yesterday......seemed like the coach didn't give a sh*t either.

it was funny to watch.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ok so I'm arriving late to this thread. For those not in the know, I am a Steelers fan, and have always been one. I grew up in the 412 so don't accuse me of being a bandwagon fan.

That being said, I am pumped for next week's game against the Broncos. Steelers are coming off a bye week, Polamalu is back, and they seemed be firing on all cylinders (more or less) against the Vikings. Broncos are coming off a loss to a Pittsburgh rival, but its still their only loss. Should be an exciting game. Good choices for MNF.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I got stuck going to the 49ers game tonight. I so DON'T want to go, but should be fun hanging out with the buds. At least they are 50 yard line seats in the club area. I guess it's payback time for me dragging my neighbor to all those Raiders games.:think:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I got stuck going to the 49ers game tonight. I so DON'T want to go, but should be fun hanging out with the buds. At least they are 50 yard line seats in the club area. I guess it's payback time for me dragging my neighbor to all those Raiders games.:think:
Hey, mofo. I live a mile from Candlestick. Throw me some love with some tickees.