Quantcast

NHL Playoffs . . .

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Can Marty step it up?? We shall see.
i think the best keeper to play the game so far is up to it.

Die hard wings fan, but they look bad right now. Yesterdays game vs the hawks was rough. The D is falling apart. I think the vet expericane of guys like Nik, draper, holms, ossssssssssgoooood, will kick into gear againts the blue jacekts. I think that series will go to 6 or 7 with the jackets taking the first 2.

Wings sharks, b's devils

b's wings, and i am going to get tickets to TD north, i dont care how much they cost and how much i get beat down wearing my wings gear in B. :)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sharks over Ducks

Wings over Jacks (Boy I hate to say that, but have a bad feelingt he Wangs have been slagging all year...)

Blues over Nucks (Lou is over...)

Hawks over Flames

Bruins over Habs

Caps over Rangers (Ovie will be in full effect)

Devils over Canes (Brodeur will add to his legend)

Pens over Flyers (...but it will be a bloody one)

Hawks over Bruins in endspiel...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Hah the Flyers do suck and I love how they had to revert to their neanderthal ways at the end of the game.

The Rangers/Caps game was awesome and I definitely think that the Rangers can win the series. The Caps are going to rely on Theodore too much.

The Devils winning was no real big surprise I just don't think that Carolina can play any better then they were at the end of the season. They have to cool off some time.

Blues/ Canucks lets see how bad the Sedin twins fail this year in the playoffs

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Just hope that Ovie doesnt get it in gear...I have little faith in King Henry. Dubinsky bailed him out last night...Caps won something like 87% of the faceoffs?

Blues/Nucks looks like it will be a good un...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Only time will tell...Jose is definintely not the answer to everything.
Tale of the tape...

Lund- 38-25, .916 save % and 2.43 gaa
Jose- 32-17, .900, 2.87
Numbers are close, and with the Caps being more explosive offensively, I give the nod to DC. They trade scoring opps with the other guys all day...

Lundquist is tired, played more games this season AND under the NY media glare. Had they not won last night, he would be over. Werent they up 3-1? And let the Caps back in?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Headed to Sullivan's Tap today after work, grabbing some Brubaker's, and then headed to the B's game!! Super amped.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat on Saturday as well.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Oh and what the hell was NESN doing last night f'ing with my mind. I come home from dinner and Laura says the Bruins and Canadiens are on - I thought - that's kind of weird, but I sat down to watch. I watched for a good two minutes before I realized it was a replay of one of last year's playoff games! DOH!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Nice win for the Blackhawks last night

Who the F is the goalie for the Ducks?

And why the F did Bob Gainey put George Laroque on a line with Sakuu Koivu and Alex Kovalev?????? I now predict the Habs will go down in 4. Un friggin believable.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Did any one see Kovalev's stick get stolen by a fan in last nights game? During the first scrum at the end of the game a guy reached through the photographers cut out in the glass a stole his stick. Watch the guy in the white t-shirt

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Lundquist looked good again. Caps are in big trouble down 2-0 to the Rangers. Great game from Callahan today. Ovechkin is trying to do to much. Could it be a Rangers sweep??

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My buddy is a ravenous Penguins fan, so since the Sabres are not in it, I am going to switch loyalties.