Quantcast

No weight restrictions. Lets see your DH bike!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Isn't the 40lb tread for that? Because looking at some of the bikes there the boundries of around 40 are pretty loose ;)

Anyway, that's a nice bike.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
so wait, why do you have/need 4 DH bikes? do you break that much sh1t? you should send one of them out to me, we're always trying to get people in to DH, and usually just let them use our bikes, but having another spare would be rad.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not a DH bike in the traditional sense, but I make do. It does see plenty of DH use.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
so wait, why do you have/need 4 DH bikes? do you break that much sh1t? you should send one of them out to me, we're always trying to get people in to DH, and usually just let them use our bikes, but having another spare would be rad.
Red is for sale (newer parts though, old pic) if you are seriously interested PM me

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle

Mommy and Daddy.......

dilzy

Monkey
Sep 7, 2008
What are those forks? They almost look like a set of travis's but with a regular arch?

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Wow, what do you know? another excuse for demo9 to show off all four of his DH bikes.

I hate to be a grinch here, but could you possibly post a picture of you actually RIDING - on any of those four bikes?

That is all.

[in retrospect, this was a hate-filled post and I didn't mean to derail the thread]

Last edited:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Almostheaven-here ya go

303- http://www.pinkbike.com/video/90192/

Black demo 9 just built so cant help u there. For what its worth, the red demo is from 05, yeti 07, jedi 08, and this will be the 2010.(which was 09 winnings) If u want i can keep going with the riding pictures, and results. i know you know my riding routine so i wont bother to address this, but mayb you dont ride enough, to sit here and flame me over the internet?

This years results- http://diablofreeridepark.com/images/pdf/09STANDINGS.pdf

Last edited:

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
What are those forks? They almost look like a set of travis's but with a regular arch?
RST perhaps?
Correct. RST R1 Super. There is a family resemblance to a Travis. Fork on the Moto is a 7" RST Storm Super. It's a pound heavier than the other two Storm models (steel stanchions) but the trade-off was the axle-to-crown was nearly identical to the Jr. T that came stock on the DB.

Percy

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Christchurch NZ
:thumb:
Here's mine, old Disco, old Shiver, dodgy ghetto short body 2.5 stroke shock, old Hope brakes, old Raceface Northshore cranks.:weee:
No idea how much it weighs, most likely over 40lbs, but I dont care!
Husses good for a old bike under an older dude!:D

Last edited: