Quantcast

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It is to identify me a nice protester, not one of those radicals.
Little bit of meth in your pocket, and you'd pick up an evangelical preacher with an Asian fetish in about .5 seconds...

edit: Just in case Ted Haggard has a google alert for his name, hey Ted! How's it going, you cocksucker?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sustaining Americas overtime:

Occupy Portland overtime now $208,000-plus

According to the police, the total reached $208,796 as of Oct. 25, 2011. That does not include all of the overtime costs from the last few days, including the controversial march that took place on Wednesday. During that march, a protester pushed a sergeant into the path of TriMet bus, slightly injuring him. Mayor Sam Adamas and the Portland Police Association have both denounced the violence.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
the work she does is involved in the medical industry, so it's not really a "target"
good to hear that your mom didn't get attacked, but i dunno, i don't think a restaurant would be much of a target either. i wouldn't think there's much rational thought going on in those heads.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
good to hear that your mom didn't get attacked, but i dunno, i don't think a restaurant would be much of a target either. i wouldn't think there's much rational thought going on in those heads.
True, but if they are going to smash through a police barricade, and up 5 stories, it's probably going to be a bank.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Found this comment on Utub

## CALL THE UCPD AND DEMAND CHIEF CELAYA INVESTIGATE THIS UNACCEPTABLE POLICE VIOLENCE!!! CALL NOW: 510.642.0472

or EMAIL HIM AT mjc@berkeley.edu

** TELL THEM THAT OUR FUTURE (THESE STUDENTS) DESERVE BETTER TREATMENT THAN THIS! THEY DESERVE TO BE HEARD!! ####
might be worth some lulz

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Sh!t just got real in Oakland

Shots Fired at Occupy Oakland | NBC Bay Area

Just moments before NBC Bay Area's Jodi Hernandez was to go on the air with a live report, she reported hearing shots fired at Occupy Oakland.

Hernandez said she heard 6 to 8 gunshots on the south side of Frank Ogawa Plaza followed by screaming from the area.

Police were not in the area at the time.
Apparently one guy went down and is gettin the CPR

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, Eric, I like how the "Occupy Oakland medics" look like the guys who serve me coffee. Really much better than those oppressive EMT's.

shooting.jpg

JayBear

Monkey
"officials lost patience and went into the camp to evict the marchers. It turned violent. A soldier torched a tent, and the Army began torching everything still standing."- Gangsta.

So Sam Adams, the mayor of Portland, not the beverage has given the OWS protesters until midnight tonight to evacuate the park blocks in Downtown Portland. The Police department has already put out a report of Trenches being dug and tree forts with home made weapons. They are expecting car loads of " Anarchists " from surrounding states to join the fun.

JayBear

Monkey
Portland Police have shot Multiple UN armed people in the last two years. One being a mistaken bean bag round. They are not use to much except Drunken hippies and Meth slugs. Twitchy bunch.

Its a Shlt Storm waiting to happen.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ok enough of this crap, time to bring in the scoops

SAN FRANCISCO -- One San Francisco police officer was slashed by a razor and another had his uniform torn and cheek cut in a clash with Occupy San Francisco protesters Saturday afternoon, police said.

At around 3:30 p.m., near the Embarcadero and Broadway, police officers attempted to prevent marching demonstrators from blocking the intersection where MUNI light rail tracks were located.

A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an e-mail.

"The female slashed the inside of the officers hand and ran back into the crowd before the officer had time to realize he was cut," police said.

In a second incident, a protester grabbed an officer's police radio and ran back into the crowd. As the officer attempted to retrieve it, a second protester blocked the officer and tore his uniform and cut his cheek, police said, intimating a weapon was used.

The officer retrieved his radio and both male demonstrators escaped into the crowd, police said.

Both injured officers were treated and released at the scene. No one has been arrested.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ok enough of this crap, time to bring in the scoops

SAN FRANCISCO -- One San Francisco police officer was slashed by a razor and another had his uniform torn and cheek cut in a clash with Occupy San Francisco protesters Saturday afternoon, police said.

At around 3:30 p.m., near the Embarcadero and Broadway, police officers attempted to prevent marching demonstrators from blocking the intersection where MUNI light rail tracks were located.

A female protester emerged from the crowd and an "exacto razor blade attached to a pen or pencil-like object," San Francisco police said in an e-mail.

"The female slashed the inside of the officers hand and ran back into the crowd before the officer had time to realize he was cut," police said.

In a second incident, a protester grabbed an officer's police radio and ran back into the crowd. As the officer attempted to retrieve it, a second protester blocked the officer and tore his uniform and cut his cheek, police said, intimating a weapon was used.

The officer retrieved his radio and both male demonstrators escaped into the crowd, police said.

Both injured officers were treated and released at the scene. No one has been arrested.
Just remember, we do have the constitutional right to protest. AND let's not ignore our constitutional right to take up arms against tyranny.

It looks like the marines know who they are supposed to work and protect, sadly the police seem to think the interests of 1 person matter more than 99..............