Quantcast

Official RM Gravity Fed Interbike Thread

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Heh - good to see Palmer out there - wasn't expecting that one. I like how he inked his name onto the roster of riders doing autograph sessions!

:biggrin:

Was that a last minute thing - him showing up?

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Heh - good to see Palmer out there - wasn't expecting that one. I like how he inked his name onto the roster of riders doing autograph sessions!

:biggrin:

Was that a last minute thing - him showing up?
I hope he rides next year. He would get much needed exposure. He is the most intense racer I have ever seen.

On a similar note, I heard a rumor when I was up at Whistler a couple of weeks ago that TP was there a few days earlier with a whole crew of high profile people.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
Kieth Darner is Elvis!

New visco Elastic protective gear from 661\

Lance is looking good

The Oakley monster truck is very cool

Kind Shock drop post

Here are the TLD skin suits. Straight from the county pen.

Skullcandy wins the loudest booth award

Remember RST?

The Turner DW stuff exists

Minaar's ride

Free Ice Cream!

Very cool looking Banshee DH

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I hope he rides next year. He would get much needed exposure. He is the most intense racer I have ever seen.

On a similar note, I heard a rumor when I was up at Whistler a couple of weeks ago that TP was there a few days earlier with a whole crew of high profile people.
REALLY?...

Interesting.

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006

yeah TP and his mechanic were at whistler a few weeks back doing runs with ben reid and nico vink

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
If Chris King is gonna make a BB for shimano cranksets, why don't they make an 83 for everyone who wants XTs on DH bikes?

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Ohhhh... Banshee looks clean. Very nicely designed dw-link bike.

Looks like it has a metalplate for mudprotection on the reartriangle, behind the shock.

Last edited:

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I think it's sweet that so many people are stoked to be getting a Mongoose again! Strange and cool all at the same time...
I was a skeptic until I rode one at a NMBS and I loved it. So stoked to be backed by mongoose next year, can't wait for the bikes to arrive. The goose will soon be loose.

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
I´m a little lost here... What´s the deal with Trek? Do all of them a have the split-pivot? They certainly look fancy, but looks like a standard British Colombia-linkage to me.