Quantcast

Official RM Gravity Fed Interbike Thread

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Oh my god. I wouldn´t want to be that bike. He's gonna kill it. Big time.

Last edited:

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
Those Crankbrothers DH wheels look a bit sketchy to me. Not too big a fan of proprietary spokes never mind only 22 of them. Wonder what the price is like?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The e13 stuff is EXTREMELY light. There is less than 30g difference now between the LG1 and the SRS. The fasteners are all captive (no nuts and washers) and the entire thing can be adjusted with a 4mm alan key (besides the iscg bolts). Backplates are all drilled out and adjustable for regular, wide, extra wide.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The head monkey says we will have rolling blackouts soon due to the massive amounts of AC i am using in this room. I need to make it feel like Canada. He needs to deal with it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The head monkey says we will have rolling blackouts soon due to the massive amounts of AC i am using in this room. I need to make it feel like Canada. He needs to deal with it.
My advice to you... hit the bar.

And my props on the more or less live updates. I'm liking the new photo forum for the most part. Keep up the good work :clapping:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Probably a tweaked geo demo. Kinda reminds me of team mondraker getting Barell to ride for kaiser for 1 year and now going proto.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
yes they all have the want-a-be Split-Pivot. The Split-Pivot is a DW thing. Thiers is called something else.
they call is ABP, active brake pivot

come on man! its September in Vegas.. its not that hot!

Last edited: