One for the Critical Mass haters

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
only if a couple of conditions are satisfied first
a) they have to be in an exclusively female unit
or
b) the men have to be reprogrammed so as to not exhibit any natural tendencies to view them as sisters/wives/girlfriends, and as such be protective
or
c) the men all have 'the ghey', so they wouldn't be interested in them in the first place

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
What if the women just lend all the men their lowrise girl-capris and black eye makeup?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
No, its funny though. I get home, and the first thing my mother says after seeing all my scapes is "how much are pads & When can you get them." My parents figure pads will be cheaper than my future medical bills.

Then I go to break up with that girl & she says "Wow, you do like it rougher than i do, don't you?" WTF?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Mods, please kill this retarded ego-fest of a thread.

Thanks.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Mods, please kill this retarded ego-fest of a thread.

Thanks.
Don't be a jerkoff. This is a very relevant discussion about cycling, one which has not been resolved. Considering I rode with Red Rabbit and Brian HCM this weekend, and that we all have differing views, I think is a very good thread. Except for the girl pants.

BTW, I am curious to see what happens next month...

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Well Brian HCM said he is bringing his Denali, remember?

I wouldn't be suprissed at all if a bunch of "the good old boys" showed up & stated takeing revenge on cyclists.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Don't be a jerkoff. This is a very relevant discussion about cycling, one which has not been resolved. Considering I rode with Red Rabbit and Brian HCM this weekend, and that we all have differing views, I think is a very good thread. Except for the girl pants.

BTW, I am curious to see what happens next month...

:D

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well Brian HCM said he is bringing his Denali, remember?

I wouldn't be suprissed at all if a bunch of "the good old boys" showed up & stated takeing revenge on cyclists.
Everyone is a tough guy inside their vehicle. I have had major fear riding between two delivery trucks as they inched closer and closer.

I thought more about Critical Mass last night, particularily the vandalization of the limo's driver's car (another Matier & Ross story). I was there for that one, and the limo driver was a huge jerkoff (btw, the one woman passenger, a matronly sort, left the car angrily after the driver went after a cyclist), and I liked the part how someone stole his keys. But the slashed tire and the paint scratches were too much.

These stories make it seem like one cyclist is to blame for all of this, that is if he or she got out of the way, the driver would be on his way. The case is when someone is blocking a car, he is doing so for the other 500 or so riders coming by. That car is about to run into hundreds of riders, literally.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
As everyone knew, the Critical Mass controversy is totally forgotten thanks to Don Imus.