Quantcast

Pinkbike...

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Umm that last santa cruz hopefully was done just as a joke...So is being canadian a requirement of buying a super monster t and is it required to have a super monster t on your bike to post a pic of your bike on pinkbike:)

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I wish i had access to a super monster. I'd love to put one on my dh bike and just take one run to see how bad it feels.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
GumbaFish said:
Umm that last santa cruz hopefully was done just as a joke...So is being canadian a requirement of buying a super monster t and is it required to have a super monster t on your bike to post a pic of your bike on pinkbike:)
Actualy I have a regular monster that I ran like that on my beach cruiser for a while.

Hailight

Chimp
Mar 5, 2006
aand then there's people like me, I bought boxxers old ride and it is a BB7 9" travel bike with a junior t, haha...
putting a dual crown (aka triple crown for "insiders") on a ht doesn't make any sense to me anyways, get a nice 66rc:cool:

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
:dead: i mean really wtf is with that pink bike people they buy that super monster and put on every thing...

i thionk super m. is only looking good on karpiel apocalypse and army ...

ps. here is another "smart" guy with s.m.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
mandown said:
how is that HT still sitting there with that steep an HA and chainstays that are still almost parallel to the ground?

photoshop. the picture is very squished together.

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
mandown beat me to the punch. They look like a secret developmental company of Tony Ellsworth, perhaps in an attempt to produce a frame that fail when hucking off curbs. Good luck T-bone.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
You should see them in person. They're really...something.

They were making an 11 pound allow hardtail frame with a 165mm x, 15mm rear hub, designed for a monster T. I asked them what the hell they were riding, and thier answer was "Its not us, its what the riders demand."

I can't think of a single rider that demands that.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
ryan/kona29 said:
i found this pic on the alutech website....how in the hell is this fork suppost to be efficiant??????? i have never heard of a springer fork on a bike(MTB)

honda had a prototype (moto) in the early to mid 80s i believe with a fork like that

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
wydopen said:
honda had a prototype (moto) in the early to mid 80s i believe with a fork like that
It was probably to eliminate brake dive. I know motorcycle companies still experiment with those designs.