Quantcast

Plattekill roll call

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
yeah this course is classic plattekill with a few wierd jumps in it but its definitly wicked fun! hanging in the hotel as well weather turned out to be great today and hoping it holds out tommrow should be a great race day.

I saw a ton of people at delta house! everyone drinkin already!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Track was really good, with some super strange jumps as mentioned. Great race. I had a rad run going...until I ejected at the finish line jump after loosing my hand from the bar and kept up my tradition of exploding at plattekill. Don Hampton would be proud.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Track was really good, with some super strange jumps as mentioned. Great race. I had a rad run going...until I ejected at the finish line jump after loosing my hand from the bar and kept up my tradition of exploding at plattekill. Don Hampton would be proud.

I really, really wish I had my camera, but a lot of others did so pics won't be long. It was very nasty and very happy that you were ok.

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
i also got my ass kicked on the finish line jump during practice today. such a great race course tho! minus the wierd jumps.. awesome time at pkill as always.

dap

Chimp
Jul 25, 2006
Central, NY
::ehhem:: I might know where a few sequence shots of the exploding are =]

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Thanks for all the private messages and emails btw everyone. I am fine, just some road rash and a bit of a sore back. Helmet needs some new paint and a new visor though.

No problems all weekend on it or really anything else, and it gets me in my race run; figures.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Now i want to see some pictures that you took on saturday.
Check out the next Decline! I can't share any yet because I only had about an hour of shooting, and the selects are pretty rare. Of course, they were of higher quality than my finish line jump.

I had to borrow a camera I had never used and had no idea how to use it. It was fun hiking the course light though, without the 80lb backpack.

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
Check out the next Decline! I can't share any yet because I only had about an hour of shooting, and the selects are pretty rare. Of course, they were of higher quality than my finish line jump.

I had to borrow a camera I had never used and had no idea how to use it. It was fun hiking the course light though, without the 80lb backpack.
I will bug you one it comes out then

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct

i dont mean to put this pic up to poke fun, cause i didnt even have to balls to race the expert class, or even race at all : ) mad props to you transcend for getting up right after, looked and sounded like a hella of a hard hit

iv got a lot more pics, but they didnt come out as good as i hoped. it was the first time shooting sport with my D40. if u have ur race # just ask and ill see if i got your pics

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
he was our guinea pig to test the timing. guess we finally got it right!!

hoped everyone enjoyed the course this time around

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i sent you a p.m cause its a hella long sequence, 7 shots, near that little stump shortcut you guys did right before the last gap/jump ; ) hahaha jk

but thats a foes?
yeah, there was some confusion that was thankfully resolved...sorry for that.

yeah its the new RS7

thanks again for the shots!