Quantcast

Post your other rides!

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa
It has come to my attention that a lot of fellow MTBers are also into the car scene. Personally I'm a Euro guy and love bimmers, but I appreciate just about any well done car(Love a good diesel!). So show me what you have, whether it be your shuttle rig, your DD or your weekend car. What 4 wheels machine do you love?!

This was my new baby about a month ago 97' 328is 5 spd. sport package and every option.:

Here it is now, sitting in my driveway waiting for the insurance company to take it away. Long story short, the lady, whilst talking on her cell phone, preceded to turn from her far left lane into an exit driveway of a parking lot, slamming into my car, spinning me around and putting me on a curb at about 25. Body damage wasn't so bad, but the curb slam bent my lower control arm and knocked my radiator off its supports into my fan taking that out. The car was totaled by her insurance and they gave me over twice what I payed for it.

This saturday I go to pick up this in Ashland, OR, I heavily modified 332i(formally a 93 325i, with everything swapped over from a 98 m3) Very Stoked! Oh, and why not a "real" M3? At 18 there is no way I can afford full coverage on an ///M:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I have a pretty decently clean 81 242 that I rally around in while I save up for something faster/nicer...hoping for an older Porsche, maybe I'll settle with a BMW though :D

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
haha that hummer is crazy!

Lets see your ride though, judging by your bike I know you must drive something sweet.
Had a few the last 2 years...
03 disco

My silverado

My GSXR 1000 5k

My 7u race truck

My 5 series

My locked and geared yota

My now 4runner

And a few others the 7u was from several years ago had several BMWs, wranglers all modded as well as suburbans, tahoes etc...

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa
Had a few the last 2 years...
03 disco

My silverado

My GSXR 1000 5k

My 7u race truck

My 5 series

My locked and geared yota

My now 4runner

And a few others the 7u was from several years ago had several BMWs, wranglers all modded as well as suburbans, tahoes etc...
I see I judged well.lol The Silverado is badass and the bike is sick:thumb:

KleinGuy

Chimp
Mar 5, 2010
Guyton, GA
When I first got it

Most recent

Another

Having fun

Yay burnouts

My Daily driver...88 Festiva....Only pic I have on this computer, ha

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
When I first got it
I have a soft spot for the fox bodys. I have owned so many I can't even count. None any more though. People that bitch about bikes being expensive haven't wrenched on cars. I'd post up pics of my 97 Camry, but I wouldn't want anyone to get jealous.

KleinGuy

Chimp
Mar 5, 2010
Guyton, GA
I have a soft spot for the fox bodys. I have owned so many I can't even count. None any more though. People that bitch about bikes being expensive haven't wrenched on cars. I'd post up pics of my 97 Camry, but I wouldn't want anyone to get jealous.

Nice man! Yea, it gets expensive quick. I've been wanting to put a supercharger on mine for a couple of years now, but its too expensive. The Fox Body is my favorite body style.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I built this guy to handle 10-15 lbs of boost from a T76 turbo, but alas, never finished the project. Looking back, I wish I had just kept the motor, but at the time it started as a budget build on on good deal for A4 block and got out of control from there. If you have never ridden in a turbo V8, it will make you grin from ear to ear. There's also nothing like rolling up to a stoplight and seeing the look on the face of some dude driving an import trying to figure out if he really does hear a turbo spooling and a wastegate. Priceless.

Was meant to go in here, I welded all the holes and painted myself:

The car I really regret not keeping, but it was killing me as a college student.

This was one of the best upgrades ever, along with the rest of the Maximum Motorsports panhard and torque arm kit:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
that montero is awesome, always one of my favorites.

One last photo. This and the passat wagon posted earlier are what I currently own. Someone asked about mod's to the passat. Nothing really, coilovers, and a custom made exhaust from when I worked at MagnaFlow.

CountryBoy

Monkey
Nov 10, 2008
Reno, NV
2004 Chevy 2500hd Silverado Duramax. Tuned to about 400rwhp.

Not a recent pic. Just got 20% tints all around and painted the hub caps black.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
that montero is awesome, always one of my favorites.

One last photo. This and the passat wagon posted earlier are what I currently own. Someone asked about mod's to the passat. Nothing really, coilovers, and a custom made exhaust from when I worked at MagnaFlow.
Nice, I still miss my mk3(wish I had better pics, but evan schickel's photo dump died along w/most my pics):