Quantcast

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Standard pepperoni and cup and char pepperoni. Typical Western NY Pizza.

Yes I eat a fair amount of pizza. Guest like to bring it over because I have a empty hand rule at my house during the playoffs....
Cup and char only in WNY unless you are at Pizza Slut, Domino's or that dump papa johns

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cup and char only in WNY unless you are at Pizza Slut, Domino's or that dump papa johns
I have never seen cup and char pepperoni at any of those places. Battistoni on Bailey ave in Buffalo is the only distributor that I am aware of. They also make it. Most everyone uses Hormel Pepperoni or at least all the places I have worked for. It is all Sysco sells. I thought you were from Buffalo? I am from the West side where are you from?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have never seen anything but cup and char in WNY unless you go to a chain. Restaurant depot sells big bags of cup and char, not sure who makes it? Maybe Battistoni.
I grew up in East Aurora. Paid my first visit to Santasiero's last month:headbang:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have never seen anything but cup and char in WNY unless you go to a chain. Restaurant depot sells big bags of cup and char, not sure who makes it? Maybe Battistoni.
I grew up in East Aurora. Paid my first visit to last month:headbang:
Man Santasiero's I miss that place. Best pasta Fagioli anywhere. Meatballs al Forno also.