Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What is that? Looks like a Cranky Bros pedal on steroids.
@Nick knows what's up. Bugatti made these for the new 260+ mph rig. They are lighter, stronger, and more heat tolerant than the forged aluminum.

Also the largest 3D printed titanium production piece right now. Lasers melting titanium sand, so cool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That thumb nail looks like it has gouged some eyeballs.
Nah she's a sweetheart. The spare tire she sports around looks like she eats lots of Pizza. The nasty jail tats she has really finish off her look also. I could tell she thought I was going to pay the bill as she had 4 Gin and Tonics to our 1. When Milo got the bill I had to pitch in even though it was a meal he owed me. She also ordered Meatballs and a steak sub to go for her dog who she left in the Car. Classy as well.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Nah she's a sweetheart. The spare tire she sports around looks like she eats lots of Pizza. The nasty jail tats she has really finish off her look also. I could tell she thought I was going to pay the bill as she had 4 Gin and Tonics to our 1. When Milo got the bill I had to pitch in even though it was a meal he owed me. She also ordered Meatballs and a steak sub to go for her dog who she left in the Car. Classy as well.
Awe, how sweet. I think it's very progressive when guys meet the perfect ex-wife. Can I interest you in a divorce ring to commemorate the occasion ?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Awe, how sweet. I think it's very progressive when guys meet the perfect ex-wife. Can I interest you in a divorce ring to commemorate the occasion ?
Currently in a big brewha with her boyfriend. I complained loudly about how she treated her Dog. I will not standby and allow anyone to mistreat a animal. I never liked the bitch and Her crackhead brother.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the Asian market to stock up some goodies.....
View attachment 136404
Made Pad Thai
View attachment 136405
Which Market did you go to? I went to Cam Fah on Bailey. It was amazing. I told my friend here in Rochester about it. As they had Soup Dumplings. We drove all the way there. And the place was gone. I mean not standing. Like it was never there. We went to Pyung Tiak in Niagara Falls instead. It was very good.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Laga never disappoints.
Laga is a really good whisky. Hadnt bought a bottle in ages but it was the best they had in the supermarket down the street. (Cant really walk or drive anywhere else atm cause im recovering from surgery)

I usually go for something sweeter these days tho.
If you ever come across a bottle of the Lagavullin Distillers Edition i highly recommend it. Easily one of the nicest peated whiskys on the market imo.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Laga is a really good whisky. Hadnt bought a bottle in ages but it was the best they had in the supermarket down the street. (Cant really walk or drive anywhere else atm cause im recovering from surgery)

I usually go for something sweeter these days tho.
If you ever come across a bottle of the Lagavullin Distillers Edition i highly recommend it. Easily one of the nicest peated whiskys on the market imo.
Laga is just the right amount of sweet for me, it's considerably sweeter than some of the other heavily peated scotches and is just a real nice mix. Laphroiag always tastes like "chemicals" to me, like kind of soapy or something. I liked the 10yr Laga too, it was not bad. Ardbeg is a good substitute for Laga for me, but I don't typically find much else that really suites my fancy, the drinkability of Laga is just great. A few months ago at Costco they had a "kirkland" scotch that was outstanding, not the usual watered-down 40% stuff, but a true higher % scotch that definitely had decent peaty tones in it, possibly speyside. It was widely known that they were simply selling one of the decent brands with a different label. I've been looking in the months since, but have not found it.