Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What is going on here
I like the rear rack but...
What is that motorcycle type center stand up to?
Seat post - is that from a TT bike
A rear view mirror? Aw come on
Guessing e-bike fire. From what I have seen E-bikers love to bolt on every possible accessory onto their bikes as possible.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Guessing e-bike fire. From what I have seen E-bikers love to bolt on every possible accessory onto their bikes as possible.
Maybe they should start bolting fire extinguishers on.

Better yet, make a bubble around the thing and use halon. That would take care of two problems at once!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
that looks boring AF
Instagram, man. Fucking FOCUS on the important things.
'round here, SUPing is pretty much dominated by women. The younger ones typically like to wear thongs while they paddle. They'll whip off their daisy dukes or lulu-lemon short shorts just before climbing on. As boring as I find SUP to be, there certainly is an upside.

that photo is a total let-down in this regard. even (especially?) from an IG-perspective. :thumbsdown:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's not the big thick spines that are the problem either, it's the small hair-like ones that grow in little bunches. Those F-ers are barbed and they do not come out easy, if at all sometimes. I had a trip to AZ a few years back and had just "nicked" some plants a few times and my finger is sore for a few weeks after and low and behold a half-inch fucking spine eventually comes out of my finger that was just lying in there.

Luckily these guys have appropriate outer-wear.
12717214_698326826976253_8734812981192000421_n.jpg

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It's not the big thick spines that are the problem either, it's the small hair-like ones that grow in little bunches. Those F-ers are barbed and they do not come out easy, if at all sometimes. I had a trip to AZ a few years back and had just "nicked" some plants a few times and my finger is sore for a few weeks after and low and behold a half-inch fucking spine eventually comes out of my finger that was just lying in there.

Luckily these guys have appropriate outer-wear.
View attachment 146826
yeah fuck cholla's. but it does make me miss riding in Veagas

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Have you ever seen how many pockets and hiding spots are on golf bags? Those aren't for extra tees, they're for holding beer.

One beer per hole, uh, escalates things quickly.
The Golf Course is the one place you can drink and drive with impunity. Golf Cart shenanigan's are the best part of the sport..