Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is that shed your/ her office?

Because if it's not it should be.
That's a friends pic who does that tree topping shit for work. No idea who's house that is but since it's here it's likely what our county calls an 'affordable dwelling unit'. Which is an outhouse that rents for 2k/mo to 'the help', and gets the pRoPeRtYoWnEr a slight tax break.

I've been trying for years to get him to start dropping shit on main houses when he sees that stuff. In the south they called them shotgun houses for the slaves. Here we call them a way for rich douchebags to pat themselves on the back for making more money. Yet another effect of stupid stupid zoning ideas to address the housingcrisis™ They've popped up everywhere and range from new construction to literal converted wood sheds.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's a friends pic who does that tree topping shit for work. No idea who's house that is but since it's here it's likely what our county calls an 'affordable dwelling unit'. Which is an outhouse that rents for 2k/mo to 'the help', and gets the pRoPeRtYoWnEr a slight tax break.

I've been trying for years to get him to start dropping shit on main houses when he sees that stuff. In the south they called them shotgun houses for the slaves. Here we call them a way for rich douchebags to pat themselves on the back for making more money. Yet another effect of stupid stupid zoning ideas to address the housingcrisis™ They've popped up everywhere from new construction to literal converted wood sheds.
Teach him how to perform maintenance de routine.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

I've been trying for years to get him to start dropping shit on main houses when he sees that stuff. In the south they called them shotgun houses for the slaves. Here we call them a way for rich douchebags to pat themselves on the back for making more money. Yet another effect of stupid stupid zoning ideas to address the housingcrisis™ They've popped up everywhere and range from new construction to literal converted wood sheds.
Teach him how to perform maintenance de routine.
I'm going to go out on a limb and wager that climate change will take care of the "maintenance de routine" for his buddy. shit's going to burn to the ground soon enough.