Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
PXL_20240812_204259628~2.jpg

This is a good one. They were a newer shop with some really good sauces.

Our original Purple Hippo was conceived several years ago, but we heard it wasn't spicy enough for some people. So, we listened, and created a hotter, more bitchin' version. 7-Pot Primo Peppers, Prickly Pear Cactus Juice and a hint of Strawberries are blended to creat a one of a kind sauce that can be enjoyed by only a few twisted, hardcore individuals.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I fuckin' hate Crown forklifts, it's like they go out of their way to make future failures to keep their mechs employed.
Put a connector right where the trans cooler hoses want to naturally hang? Fuck yeah?

Looked down and thought this looked less than ideal, but pretty normal.
IMG_20240813_155732.jpg

Arrrgh
IMG_20240813_155738.jpg

Not as if they could have moved the module an inch forward......
Useless fuckwitts do it all the time, somebody needs to give their engineers a minimum bend radius for a loom or wire.

End of Rant.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I fuckin' hate Crown forklifts, it's like they go out of their way to make future failures to keep their mechs employed.
Put a connector right where the trans cooler hoses want to naturally hang? Fuck yeah?

Looked down and thought this looked less than ideal, but pretty normal.
View attachment 216714

Arrrgh
View attachment 216715

Not as if they could have moved the module an inch forward......
Useless fuckwitts do it all the time, somebody needs to give their engineers a minimum bend radius for a loom or wire.

End of Rant.
Can confirm... I used to run 5-8 forklifts per season and as time went on we started testing electric forklifts. Clark, Crown, Toyota, Hyster is what I ran everyone against the Toyota and Hyster 3000 lb propane trucks. Clarks are junk but Crown never even got out of the gate. For hops the Toyota 3000 lb trucks kick ass and in apples its the Hyster 5500 lb trucks that rule the roost.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Can confirm... I used to run 5-8 forklifts per season and as time went on we started testing electric forklifts. Clark, Crown, Toyota, Hyster is what I ran everyone against the Toyota and Hyster 3000 lb propane trucks. Clarks are junk but Crown never even got out of the gate. For hops the Toyota 3000 lb trucks kick ass and in apples its the Hyster 5500 lb trucks that rule the roost.
Yeah I like Toyota and old Nissans mostly, 5 series was like the 100 series Landcruiser, they peaked there and has been a slow electronic BS spiral down since then.

I think Hyster/Yale's main problems seem to come from their fancy dashboards. I was told they use Bluetooth for the dash data transmission but I don't know if that is accurate.
A lot of the cheaper models are re-badged Chinese forklift painted yellow with a Hyster or Yale sticker slapped on.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Yeah I like Toyota and old Nissans mostly, 5 series was like the 100 series Landcruiser, they peaked there and has been a slow electronic BS spiral down since then.

I think Hyster/Yale's main problems seem to come from their fancy dashboards. I was told they use Bluetooth for the dash data transmission but I don't know if that is accurate.
A lot of the cheaper models are re-badged Chinese forklift painted yellow with a Hyster or Yale sticker slapped on.
Want to come work on my old ass Nissan/Datsun 5500lb fork lift?????