Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Want more color in your breakfast? Graphic designer Neil Caldwell's bacon comes in every hue of the rainbow, making it a close second to Fruit Loops for anyone who thinks breakfast is boring.

BaconToday.com describes the porky strips as “pure genius … real, genuine colored bacon.”

The bacon comes in six different colors and retains its shade even after cooking.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
damned, i thought you guys would be pitying me for missing a race weekend and being stranded (with wife and kid) on the highway, but no: you guys debate the fcuking bike rack! oh well...

i'm using the thule 902 for several years and it has never let me down. it has a weight limit of 60kg and carries two bikes, and is quite frankly the best solution for transporting bikes (besides a van or a pick-up truck).

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
damned, i thought you guys would be pitying me for missing a race weekend and being stranded (with wife and kid) on the highway, but no: you guys debate the fcuking bike rack! oh well...
sorry its not all about you. sucks your VW broke down w/ your family in there. i thought they were reliable :rolleyes:

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Saw this one while golfing the other day. Ok...well more like Happy Gilmore style golfing since it was only $3/game. Apparently I still look like I could be in high school even though I'm almost 22 (in just over two weeks)...gotta love high school discounts :P

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I was also looking through my old photos from YEARS ago before I started racing seriously and found some of my old car. I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss this car! Took amazing care of it and put a lot of money into the car.

Also found an old photo I took of Duncan's old car. Ha, can't believe I still have this.