Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not too long out of high school she wound up doing some time for a DUI/Vehicular Homicide. Seems the bus fare she got when she stepped out of the prison was only good for a one way trip to crazy town.
I have the head cheerleader I dated (who killed my high school career) send me a friend request. She didn't recall any of what she did then and I hadn't seen/heard from her since then. Turns out she went on a coke fueled bender for a few years until she found teh jeebus and now she's in a miserable relationship.

It's like watching Jerry Springer only you know the guests personally. No matter how bad a day I have, it makes me feel a little better about it every time. :rofl:

<edit>

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Some bimbo I went to high school with posted that isht on facebook last night. :facepalm:
A girl I knew for many many years started that antivax bull****. She also slid into extremist christianity at the same time. So she went from a smart, cool girl to an intolerable idiot in one avalanche of stupid.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

Took an over-modded Corvette onto public roads and went 195mph.

Since this went straight to You Tube, he was promptly arrested.

[video]www.youtube.com/embed/loCAY_ifu8I[/video]

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
had to close Tunnel Rock
Stupid assholes always ruin everything for everybody else. There will be something cool and they will turn it into a huge liability. I think all of us around the world should coordinate and one night, murder these bastards in their beds. The whole world would would be come a futuristic shining utopia.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Stupid assholes always ruin everything for everybody else. There will be something cool and they will turn it into a huge liability. I think all of us around the world should coordinate and one night, murder these bastards in their beds. The whole world would would be come a futuristic shining utopia.

I'll bring snacks