Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I also wear my heart on my chest and have indetures in the center of my palms weirdly. I solve most jigsaw puzzles with my eyes closed. I also can ride for miles no handed. As far as I remember I have never been crucified. Only stabbed.
What's funny is I didn't even notice the price tag when I took the pic. I think $125 is a bit steep, but maybe that's just me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Anyone who stylizes their emails with "stationary" is an asshat, in my opinion.

But I do very much enjoy the overall tone of that message and how they put it up on the board.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

8 speed haha! I still have a complete set of XT 8 speed group fresh in the box. I swapped the brakes for some Avid Mechanical brakes because the XT levers worked so well with them.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Nope. Only thing good there is fried cod and fried boiled potatoes. Or as the Irish call i fipps and chipps both of which you purchase in a chipp shoppe.
It was the panoramic layout that took my attention. But, yeah, I know. Here's a sample. Don't mess w/ Todd.

Must-try: the Danny William (milk chocolate ganache with caramel and sea salt, Cape Bonavista (dark chocolate with partridgeberries)

Must-try: anything Todd is serving

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I love BMW motorcycles. That is far an away the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
The "M" concept. With a blazing 110hp. :rofl:

While I do love the old school BMW's with the flat motors, this bike is seriously amazing. I test rode one when they first came out. :drool:

Not a bad price considering how much bike you get.