Quantcast

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
From our front yard/driveway last night. Daughter found it and her boyfriend killed it. I guess it is that time of year....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Considering how much you dislike Mexicans I'm guessing you feel the same way about south carolinians, or is that just mexicans in south carolina?
People from SC are coming up to Asheville now out of Greenville/Spartanburg and hitting vacant homes during the day for jewelry and drugs. My house got hit last week. They only found one gold ring and a year old bottle of unused generic Percoset. So, yeah, I hate illegal stuff and those that do them.

If I'd only thought through that I was giving you a window for a shot at my morals, I'd probably still posted the pic.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
People from SC are coming up to Asheville now out of Greenville/Spartanburg and hitting vacant homes during the day for jewelry and drugs. My house got hit last week. They only found one gold ring and a year old bottle of unused generic Percoset. So, yeah, I hate illegal stuff and those that do them.

If I'd only thought through that I was giving you a window for a shot at my morals, I'd probably still posted the pic.
Butch,

did they catch the people? Are you sure from SC or not just some Madison County Tweeker? Reason I ask is because I'm in S. Avl and was curious