Quantcast

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I would have put a little pickle or carrot at the top of that before taking a pic, but that's just me.

I was driving past some pot holes the other day and someone had painted dicks either in them or next to them, not normally one for graffiti but I had a chuckle.
It was a cherry tomato

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I don't know why more laptop hinges don't work like this to allow some decent ventilation-
1665398018305.png

My current laptop's intake gets pretty much blocked if it sits on a table with a tablecloth on it, it's dumb.

EDIT- Wrote that and got the BSOD, Lenovo must be forwarding my ramblings to the CCP.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I don't know why more laptop hinges don't work like this to allow some decent ventilation-
View attachment 183024

My current laptop's intake gets pretty much blocked if it sits on a table with a tablecloth on it, it's dumb.

EDIT- Wrote that and got the BSOD, Lenovo must be forwarding my ramblings to the CCP.
But it keeps my legs warm.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I’ll rant because I’m in the mood. Having been in and around photography and marketing crap for a minute, this is a text book stock photo used by a marketing firm that has zero fucking idea what they are doing. I run into this with Agricultural print ads all the time. This is leading to some of the successes of industry specific marketing firms. Crazy that folks seem to respond better to marketing that is correct.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’ll rant because I’m in the mood. Having been in and around photography and marketing crap for a minute, this is a text book stock photo used by a marketing firm that has zero fucking idea what they are doing. I run into this with Agricultural print ads all the time. This is leading to some of the successes of industry specific marketing firms. Crazy that folks seem to respond better to marketing that is correct.
Hunh. I just assumed she was a badass super-hero scientist.