Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Who would have thought inserting a totally new country into a place where people already lived could be a problem?
As usual.......decades of US backed over reaction doesn't help.

Neither does this shit

"Salutes flag"

Works fine. Just have to kill off all the old residents.
At least they have several models to work from too!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
What I find horrifying?

That you guys only have to shell out an extra 30c a gallon for Premium. Cost me just over a buck. Bastards. :D
most cars hold 12 gallons. That’s 3.6 bucks a tank. A tank a week? That’s 187 bucks extra a year to run premium.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
High compression motor with fully programmable ECU
(K20A @ 11.5:1 with K-Pro ECU)
It loves super premium, likes premium, not overly happy on mid and loathes regular.
when my older brother had fun cars....before the kids....he always had race gas at the house....the last fun thing he has yet to sell is a 2.0 16V T engine....which was the 1.8 L 16V that came out of the 89 GTI my younger brother bought new in virginia....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
My bro motor is soo bro. 1982 corvette motor (car was burned and in our wrecking yard) it was put in my 56 Chevy after a freshing up and a mild cam. This was 1996. A year or so later I found a set of 86 aluminum heads in a shed in the yard. They had the bigger valves and high ratio rockers and of course higher compression. I had to get good grades to get them, I pulled it off and so we ported, polished, deburred and gasket matched the heads. Me and my buddy put them on and got it running at 2am. Then I did a shift kit and ratchet shifter. I would always run the timing on the edge of pinging. It tore up regular starters until I found a factory mini starter off some 90,s Pontiac. The car was the fastest around for a while. I look back now and can’t believe I didn’t crash that car or blow the motor up. I went through a few rear tires. I haven’t driven it in a year or so but it still runs great. I have a milder tune on it these days.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wonder where her and all the other clay face people come from.....I’m guessing some dumb inbreed place in Russia.
I just assumed she had a more symmetrical version of the disease the kid in Mask had.

Or perhaps a long boxing career, that aligns with the potential brain damage.