Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So apparently the orange cunt posted a pic of the judge’s daughter on his fuckass website. How is that vaguely OK?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So apparently the orange cunt posted a pic of the judge’s daughter on his fuckass website. How is that vaguely OK?
Ivanka is getting pretty old now, maybe he needs someone elses daughter to hit on?

(I think it was his cokey son who posted it wasn't it?)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
we should make a game where its just manly men doing manly stuff.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
but thats the nice part of Oakland
It ain't just oakland bro

I know there's an entire mechanism in place to make you feel superior to other places, strictly in order to make us put up with some of the bullshit in this state. The important part is to not fall for it. This place is feudalism. And we're not better than people that live in other states. In many ways this state is worse.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It ain't just oakland bro

I know there's an entire mechanism in place to make you feel superior to other places, strictly in order to make us put up with some of the bullshit in this state. The important part is to not fall for it. This place is feudalism. And we're not better than people that live in other states. In many ways this state is worse.
Been to Eugene, Portland, or Seattle lately? It aint just CA, it's the whole west coast...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Been to Eugene, Portland, or Seattle lately? It aint just CA, it's the whole west coast...
Yes

Kinda my point. Because people in Eugene, Portland and Seattle all pump themselves up with the same superiority bullshit.

I actually had some douchebag in seattle a few years ago explain to me how cascadia was the superior culture of the US and that the secession should be to canada. Another in the same town a year or two earlier explain to me how "smart" wasn't the same as "seattle smart," an obviously higher tier.

And each one of these twats tell themselves that fox news is propaganda, which is not wrong, but always framed as a concept of course to which they are immune. Liberal bastions are just as responsible, and sometimes more responsible for some of the most eggregious human suffering of anywhere else.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I drove through downtown Seattle today. Hard to believe it's the same city I used to run all over 25 years ago.

I saw a homeless camp in a WSDOT right-of-way, except it wasn't a camp, it was on treated posts and had a wood floor. Was probably 8'x15'. Impressive.

The contrasts in development and decay on the same blocks is stark.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I drove through downtown Seattle today. Hard to believe it's the same city I used to run all over 25 years ago.

I saw a homeless camp in a WSDOT right-of-way, except it wasn't a camp, it was on treated posts and had a wood floor. Was probably 8'x15'. Impressive.

The contrasts in development and decay on the same blocks is stark.

The city will let that go on for a while then spend millions of dollars to clean up the sites, more money than it would have cost for rent for the people who lived there. I think a good percentage of the population here looks at our homeless camps with pride, a reflection of their compassion and open-mindedness while we piss large sums of money away not directly addressing the problem. Even worse they become zero enforcement zones so chop shops, sex trafficking, meth labs and fencing elements move in having little to do with the actual homeless creating further squalor, crime, and resentment from the general public. A perfect environment for cottage industries serving the homeless and patting ones own back while making the problem worse. Meanwhile Washington finally has a capital gains tax earmarked for other things while we increase housing costs to try to pay for low cost housing.

And it just isn't Seattle, things are much worse in much cheaper Everett and I can see a lot of tents just off of I-90 East of the Cascades.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The city will let that go on for a while then spend millions of dollars to clean up the sites, more money than it would have cost for rent for the people who lived there. I think a good percentage of the population here looks at our homeless camps with pride, a reflection of their compassion and open-mindedness while we piss large sums of money away not directly addressing the problem. Even worse they become zero enforcement zones so chop shops, meth labs and fencing elements move in having little to do with the actual homeless creating further squalor, crime, and resentment from the general public. A perfect environment for cottage industries serving the homeless and patting ones own back while making the problem worse. Meanwhile Washington finally has a capitol gains tax earmarked for other things while we increase housing costs to try to pay for low cost housing.

And it just isn't Seattle, things are much worse in much cheaper Everett and I can see a lot of tents just off of I-90 East of the Cascades.
Why "blue states" are better amirite?

All I know is that it's better than utah because of what I saw in the guardian.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why "blue states" are better amirite?

All I know is that it's better than utah because of what I saw in the guardian.

Even better the city recently changed rules to maintain the tree canopy making it impossible to remove trees of a certain size no matter if they are say damaging or destroying your foundation/sidewalk while simultaneously trying to increase housing density. This pretty much makes you a moron if you don't cut down every tree on your property before it grows to a certain size. A recent editorial said this wasn't going far enough and proposed getting rid of streets for the sake of planting trees.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Even better the city recently changed rules to maintain the tree canopy making it impossible to remove trees of a certain size no matter if they are say damaging or destroying your foundation/sidewalk while simultaneously trying to increase housing density. This pretty much makes you a moron if you don't cut down every tree on your property before it grows to a certain size. A recent editorial said this wasn't going far enough and proposed getting rid of streets for the sake of planting trees.
A good start would be to remove all of the honkies and their houses and offices too, amirite?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The camps over here aren't nearly as sophisticated. Those Seattle camps are high class. I'd be proud to know that talented craftsmen with access to wood working tools were populating the streets.