Quantcast

Ridemonkey = Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Is this in response to myself saying that you should go to a bike shop to get a helmet fitted? High drama fo' sho'

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The life story of Imelda Marcos and how she came to attain 3400 pairs of shoes... Now that would be some great Drama. It's a shame that all the actresses that could really give that part justice are now all dead. Is Delta Burke still alive?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Keep in mind that I ride about 10 hours a week, talk bikes with all my friends and motorcycle as my primary commuter; but on RM I post about political nonsense and rock and roll.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Keep in mind that I ride about 10 hours a week, talk bikes with all my friends and motorcycle as my primary commuter; but on RM I post about political nonsense and rock and roll.
I have a bike that looks cool in my garage. I post on RM when I am too drunk to leave the house.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I never thought I'd say this, but I think you are more lame than...N8, justsomeguy, MisterClean and Hello Kitty...combined. :dead:
Getting ready to post a new thread... Ridemonkey = Madness LOL :rofl:

Okay, I don't get it. Who's N8? And why is he so lame? And don't watch hello kitty or the other stuff you mentioned...

if you hate it so much leave, i dont see what the big deal is.
What? And miss all this fun!!? :D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
All I know is that I am dumber than N8, so I must be dumb as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.