Quantcast

Ridemonkey = Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm using these posts to "train" my voice recognition software - what could go wrong?

Edit: So close: Posted by Jim McGee about gangster biography I have the coolest baby and the coolest boyfriend just got his name tattooed about Michael so it says Adcock just got through my push in the shape of an arrow

But not so much: When you copy up to you and you and your student is legal aid bill Meyer shared that he is to live life as the mall or wherever he buys me stuff that yield is sexual at all and it looks like against me should I have in my case. Iit damn good money and legit selling rocker Rod we which will drop goal

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Originally Posted by gangsirbitch
You're quite the douche eh, call my man a pedophile again and I'll run you down, i carry road flares for when i run into people i don't like.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Wait, is this her?
Don't get me wrong, I am all about under age sludge dumpsters riding in next to nothing, but can someone sit me down and explain this to me?

For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to insert a Chrissey Pinney joke right now...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I no longer follow someone who cut me off in traffic and throw sweet n sour sauce through their window at their face while driving.
Pure fvcking gold. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm so glad that we (as mtn bikers) have moved past the drug-selling-adrenaline-junkie stereotype.

Now we can add anal-sex-loving-single-mom-stripper-whores to that as well...
Must spread rep.

Rep, like herpes is meant to be shared.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
We have a guy here @ work who's earned the nick name "Herpes". Not because he's banging every slut in town, far from it, but because he keeps transferring out and then comes back within six months. Like herpes, once you got em, you cant ever get rid of em.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I swear to Jeebus I met this girl in 2008 up at Whistler in the hot tub at the Whistler Inns and Suites. Came in, started looking at my tattoos, and we got into a conversation how under her panties there was a tattoo of an Everlasting Gobstopper. Now being a married man, I didn't ask to see it, even when she offered to go up to my room with me and show it to me, but I am damn certain that it was her next to me.

Does anyone know if she has a bit of a muffin top when she wears a thong?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
wow...

About gangsirbitch

Biography
i have the coolest baby and the coolest boyfriend jus got his last name tattyed above my cooch so it says adcock jus gotta grow my **** in the shape of an arrow
Interests
biking, gym, snowboarding, driving fast, 4x4in
Occupation
student/dancer
Ride
demo 7, b1 ht, macneil bmx, lasat but not least simons stick

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
On behalf of Canada, I apologize.

On the other hand, I kinda like the idea of a girl with all her stuff out in front - I don't hate on sexually assertive women.

Key word, tho, is 'woman'... kids is just plain nutz.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Most importantly, W(here)TF did BIGHTR go?
I'm right here. Why, you miss me? :weee:

I've just been out riding a lot. I typed in "Ridemonkey = Drama" as a joke. I had no idea this thread was resurrected back to the top of the forum list till today. Looking back to see who was at fault, member "Nobody" ended it on 7-20-11. So it's all "DA PEACH" fault for starting it back up with post #54 on 8-3-11! :busted:

Should I post some more or start a Ridemonkey = Madness post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.