Ridemonkey = Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Wait, is this her?
Don't get me wrong, I am all about under age sludge dumpsters riding in next to nothing, but can someone sit me down and explain this to me?

For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to insert a Chrissey Pinney joke right now...
Yes, that is her... its her post and video......

I also love how DaPeach os over there just trying to stir it up more and more

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Am I the only one that noticed her screen name is addikted2anal .

Clearly that's a lie. You can't have babies in the butt.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Well that was disappointing... I spent the whole day up there and nary a sign of them. I guess they were otherwise occupied.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I'd hit that.
Couple of beers and I'd give her a seatless bike ride she'd soon forget.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Bike stolen!
Bike, what bike?

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I'd hit that.
Couple of beers and I'd give her a seatless bike ride she'd soon forget.
I'm NOT ashamed to say this, but I'd hit that!
Couple of Red Bulls and I'd give her a seatless bike ride she'd NEVER forget! [fixed]

P.S. just the knee pads baby, just the knee pads... oh, and leave the helmet on... :rofl:

P.S. WAIT A SECOND... Is that the Whistler chick, Addicted2anal?

Last edited:

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
I actually did call the numbers with a phone prank program... curious to know whether those numbers were real or not lol. The boyfriend didn't pick up, but she did. Apparently I wasn't the first one to call her, so she was pretty pissed off and threatened to call the police. I proceeded with the prank and got her freaked out/confused. Good fun.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I actually did call the numbers with a phone prank program... curious to know whether those numbers were real or not lol. The boyfriend didn't pick up, but she did. Apparently I wasn't the first one to call her, so she was pretty pissed off and threatened to call the police. I proceeded with the prank and got her freaked out/confused. Good fun.
Next time video it, ya jackass.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
Well, you should try the boyfriend though. He didn't pick up when I tried calling, so there's a chance that you can still prank him. The program blocks the number for 2 weeks once you've performed a prank.
Here's the link:

http://www.hoaxcall.com/

I like using "The annoying ebay buyer" because it generally gets people really confused and nervous. Enjoy ;)

be sure to select the proper name for your victim... haha

Last edited:

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I just threw up in my mouth a little..... Probably because I read the whole thread that Dapeach brought over here in the first place....
Ah, c'mon. once in a while, i like whores. They're at least honest about something for once.

Sluts, I'm not too sure of.

Status
Not open for further replies.