Quantcast

Ridemonkey = Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Well, it appears it occurred to him that the thread was not yielding the type of responses that he'd been looking for.

My rep page on NSMB is now a list if "N/A" comments. I am sad.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.

Is that you? I have always wondered what you actually look like....
Hell no! I'm the guy on the left!

Like Nobody said, I like 'em hot and sleazy too. Considering her title, that probably means her front door is snap shut tight! ;hmm: But like DaPeach said, thinking of what was there prior too... mmmI'd have to pass on that one.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Do you think we can get her to pose for Team Fat Kids? She seems like just our type.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hell no! I'm the guy on the left!

Like Nobody said, I like 'em hot and sleazy too. Considering her title, that probably means her front door is snap shut tight! ;hmm: But like DaPeach said, thinking of what was there prior too... mmmI'd have to pass on that one.
Front isnt snapped shut, its blown out..... Pedo dude already planted one seed there..... Maybe thats why she likes it in the back now

Do you think we can get her to pose for Team Fat Kids? She seems like just our type.
Doesnt she need to thicken up just a little bit though??? I mean I am not into fat chicks, but.. I dont want to break something tearing it apart.... And your girls from TFK's look ALOT better.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I shall go now, and barf, for a short while, until all vomitus material is gone and forgotten.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
It took me a while to figure out which skanky Whistler chick this was. There are several. Flash back to '05-06, and this chick was racing all the BC cups. She would show up to morning practice with 1/4" of whore paint. Baked out of her mind, and zero pads. Custom painted TLD off course.
Then she would proceed to absolutely destroy the course. She really can ride a bike...which is depressing. That and the fact that she reproduced.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
It took me a while to figure out which skanky Whistler chick this was. There are several. Flash back to '05-06, and this chick was racing all the BC cups. She would show up to morning practice with 1/4" of whore paint. Baked out of her mind, and zero pads. Custom painted TLD off course.
Then she would proceed to absolutely destroy the course. She really can ride a bike...which is depressing. That and the fact that she reproduced.
Wild mammals with bikes, just think of it that way and you won't slit your wrists. as much.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Then she would proceed to absolutely destroy the course. She really can ride a bike...which is depressing.
Why? I mean, I wouldn't go near her double bagged and wearing a hazmat suit, but if she can rip, more power to her.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Because when it comes down to it, isn't being able to rip all that really matters?

Who cares about that stupid baby anyway....
I don't see how the fact that she was riding well 6 years ago is in any way relevant to her ability to raise a kid that was still 4 or 5 years out. Now, aside from her riding, I agree that every indication we have suggests that she's going to suck at it, and THAT part is depressing.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Indeed........

So on another topic,

Let's see....super slutty girl....becomes stripper (seeking the approval of men)....hooks up with a guy WAY older than her....

you suppose she has a strong relationship with her father?

Magic 8-ball says: "Unlikely"

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yeah I'm putting the odds of that somewhere around the odds that I get struck by a meteor today.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ya'll are truly fortunate to have so many female mountain bikers that there are actually enough to call some of them skanks. Girl xc riders here are uncommon, and female DHr's all but nonexistent. I really should move to the PNW. Besides, I'm like fly paper for crazy chicks.

Who cares about that stupid baby anyway....
Maybe she could get a hook up through Dakine. I bet they make a large enough pack to cary a rug rat, pads, and a meth kit.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Indeed........

So on another topic,

Let's see....super slutty girl....becomes stripper (seeking the approval of men)....hooks up with a guy WAY older than her....

you suppose she has a strong relationship with her father?

Magic 8-ball says: "Unlikely"
Best guess is that dad's a figment of the imagination. So she's boinking/breeding with a surrogate. Sad but common.

Status
Not open for further replies.