Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hey shane, do you guys get the full selection of Unibroue where you are? That was something I was considering sending you. Local spot stocks La Fin, Blanche, and Maudite

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA

On my second. Well on my way to being drunk. Yay Friday!
Mmmm one of my faves....

Oh, btw, I learned while in Quebec City that Unibroue is enunciated Ew-n-ee-broue. Pretty funny considering I always thought the "Uni" was supposed to sound the same as "university" :p

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
hey shane, do you guys get the full selection of Unibroue where you are? That was something I was considering sending you. Local spot stocks La Fin, Blanche, and Maudite
You kind of have to look for them but if you know the right liquor stores you can get them. I don't know what they cost for you guys out east but they are kind of spendy here. The La Fin was 12 bucks for a 4 pack, maudite the same. I don't know that I've seen the Blanche, but I might have just missed it. Tonight I'm drinking:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
You kind of have to look for them but if you know the right liquor stores you can get them. I don't know what they cost for you guys out east but they are kind of spendy here. The La Fin was 12 bucks for a 4 pack, maudite the same. I don't know that I've seen the Blanche, but I might have just missed it. Tonight I'm drinking:
I almost got that tonight. How is it?

My sixer was $15...oops. Didn't realize 'til they rang it up (build your own).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You kind of have to look for them but if you know the right liquor stores you can get them. I don't know what they cost for you guys out east but they are kind of spendy here. The La Fin was 12 bucks for a 4 pack, maudite the same. I don't know that I've seen the Blanche, but I might have just missed it.
My local spot only stocks the corked 750's. Not 12oz bottles.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Drinking coffee all day.
But today is my Friday, so I plan to finish off that sixer I pictured earlier.
I still have the 90 Minute and the Anchor Porter left.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Tooheys Extra Dry, I am going to be forced to drink wine tomorrow, beer is helping me deal with it.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
New Glarus Moon Man pale ale. It's a sessionable, hoppy, pale ale. They used a minor amount of bittering hops and a WHOLE lot of dry-hops so the aroma and flavor are great, and yet overall it's not that bitter. Could easily sit and drink this all day on the back porch, and probably will.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
New Glarus Moon Man pale ale. It's a sessionable, hoppy, pale ale. They used a minor amount of bittering hops and a WHOLE lot of dry-hops so the aroma and flavor are great, and yet overall it's not that bitter. Could easily sit and drink this all day on the back porch, and probably will.
gotta try that one when I get back to WI.
I traded a Hop Hearty IPA to a guy in Winter park for some Green Flash IPA from SanDiego.
right now bavaria.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
gotta try that one when I get back to WI.
I traded a Hop Hearty IPA to a guy in Winter park for some Green Flash IPA from SanDiego.
right now bavaria.
Green Flash is decent, but as far as SD beers go, Stone FTMFW.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Going to try some Brasserie De Saint-Sylvestre Gavroche Specialite.

Grabbed it when I was in Quebec City and have no idea what it'll be like. Hope it's good!

*edit* eh, not my cup o'tea.

Last edited:

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
Drinkin 3 fingers bourbon on the rocks.
I'm in Boulder at my parents house for the night, but my parents aren't home. started drinking with buddies, but they left (one of em was sober, and he drove, so no worries) and now I'm drunk, alone, finishing my glass of bourbon. perhaps pouring another. depends on how depressed i am that I'm alone lol. :(
here's my drink o' choice

college budget sucks

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
So far today:

-Vodka cranberry
-Margarita
-Stone Levitation
-Racer 5 x2
-Flying Dog Gonzo
-G&T x2

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If you're trying to get me to go for your idea of getting wasted and dressing in drag to get with that chick I was hitting on who turned out to be a lesbian, no, I'm not doing it. :D
i was just saying that in general. but if you wanna do that idea who am I to stop you?