Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Had a Ale Smith Speedway Stout before dinner. :drool: So awesome. I've got a Stone RIS, a Stone Ruination, a Shipyard Imperial Porter, an Avery Mephistopheles and a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot in the fridge. Not sure what should be next. :think:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Last night I had some Mussel Inn "Captain Cooker"

Not bad, not what I was expecting... but not bad at all, if it was cheaper it would be my new summer beer of choice. :)

Sitting in the fridge waiting for me now is Hofbrau Schwarze Wiesse and Emmersons London Porter. :drool:

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Had a Ale Smith Speedway Stout before dinner. :drool: So awesome. I've got a Stone RIS, a Stone Ruination, a Shipyard Imperial Porter, an Avery Mephistopheles and a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot in the fridge. Not sure what should be next. :think:
Went with the Mephistopheles, and then the Ruination. The Mephistopheles is INCREDIBLE. Seriously, best beer I've had in a long time.

I'm now working on the Ruination. I'm kinda drunk.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I had a few Shiner Smokehaus brews last night. The malt is toasted using mesquite wood chips and it imparts a smokey flavor to the beer--kinda like drinking a pilsner right next to a campfire. It wasn't bad at all, but after about 4 of them, you were kind of over the whole concept of it. I love everything that Shiner puts out, but this one was a bit out of my range for something that I would get on a regular basis.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So I know a guy who runs a little BBQ trailer next door to a small brewery who knows a guy who does a little shine. Pictured from left to right:
Mountian IPA, some 96% rum, some incredibly smooth vodka, and the jar the rum came from. If this post make sense at all, thanks to firefox and spell check.

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So I know a guy who runs a little BBQ trailer next door to a small brewery who knows a guy who does a little shine. Pictured from left to right:
Mountian IPA, some 96% rum, some incredibly smooth vodka, and the jar the rum came from. If this post make sense at all, thanks to firefox and spell check.
96% or 96 proof? :eek:

Drinking homebrew Pale Ale (came out pretty good!) after a couple pints of Bamboozleator at the local brewery. Mmmmmmmmmmm.