Quantcast

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jk ftw. I've had that. It is awesome. Bought a bottle at the brewery store. Allagash stuff ain't cheap, but they sell limited quantities at the brewery for about 60% retail. Mmmmmmm.......

Wife and I dropped $125 at that brewery on a visit last year. Allagash Four for eight bucks! :weee:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That looks awesome.
it tastes awesome. i can get you one for our pending trade. its a dark golden color, but it tastes much richer than it appears.

jk ftw. I've had that. It is awesome. Bought a bottle at the brewery store. Allagash stuff ain't cheap, but they sell limited quantities at the brewery for about 60% retail. Mmmmmmm.......

Wife and I dropped $125 at that brewery on a visit last year. Allagash Four for eight bucks! :weee:
allagash is incredible. Liz and I buy cases of their white ale and have some on hand at all times. there's one local spot here that has a small amount of it in stock, and another that will special order anything we want (that's how we get the cases).

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Tuatara American Pale ale as I pack my bags to head off to Martinborough for the wine festival.
Staying at a mates place.... She owns a vineyard out there. :D
I will pack a bottle of something hoppy too, will need it to balance out the tastebuds by the end of the day lol

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm in Miami tonight. Been a long day. Had dinner at Beer and Burger Joint in South Beach. Drank a Stoudt's double IPA and an Oak Aged Arrogant Bastard. Good as always. The burger was fantastic.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just poured my first glass of homebrewed All-Amarillo IPA fresh outta the tapper. this one is my best yet i think. it is also my first AG attempt. I finally have the sorta-sweet maltiness at the front of the pallate & the body most of my beers have been lacking.
:cheers:

Yup, never knew about this feature, but here is the proof:
WOO-HOO 2nd place!

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Last night:

- Lagunitas Brown Shugga
- Full Sail Wreck The Halls
- Stone Double Bastard
- Oskar Blues Ted Fidy

On today's roster:

- Elysian Men's Room Red
- more Brown Shugga
- Bridgeport Nightcap
- Whatever else my brother in law happens to bring by for the seahawks game.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
growler IPA
growler stout

both from Trap Rock brewing

went to look for the Allagash Curieux, not currently in stock. I sure hope that's more left... gotta do some sleuthing

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Homebrew Honey-Wheat. Brewed it over the summer, and it was a bit.... harsh. Alcohol was a little too prevalent (~6.5-7%?), but after allowing it to age for ~3-4 months, it definitely got a LOT better. Will have to remember that for the next time I brew it.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
just finished off a Skuttlebutt 10 degrees below.

just opening up a Redhook Winterhook.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Racer5 bomber.

Winter Park has an absolutely RIDICULOUS amount of snow for Nov 21 and I figured I should celebrate a fine day there...
NICE! I am planning another trip for March (just to ski & only for a week this time) but may head sooner if the snow gods are good this year.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Whoa, how the heck am I 9th place? I didn't realize I posted in this thread that much!

Friday night was the last night I drank, so...
Firestone Velvet Merkin (awesome, but kicked my butt)
4 Peaks Kiltlifter

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
poured my first fully carbed glass of All-Amarillo IPA. This is my first AG attempt & so far I am gonna have to say it is gonna be hard to go back to extract (or full extract at least) brewing.