Quantcast

RIP, Roe vs. Wade.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
says the guy that's currently under federal investigation for underage sex trafficking (meaning there's ABSOLUTELY a chance that he has paid for someone else's abortion)

1651684301259.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:drool:

Genesis 19:30-38

:panic:

I prefer a bit of Kings

And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Louisiana ranks 48th in the country for child well-being. Louisiana has never ranked higher than 46th in the 31-year history of this project.

At the root of these unacceptable outcomes is poverty. More than 1 in 4 Louisiana children live below the federal poverty line. Our state’s legacy of systemic racism and discrimination have made this worse for children of color: 43% percent of Black children and 33% of Hispanic children in Louisiana live in poverty compared to 15% of White children.

source

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Louisiana ranks 48th in the country for child well-being. Louisiana has never ranked higher than 46th in the 31-year history of this project.

At the root of these unacceptable outcomes is poverty. More than 1 in 4 Louisiana children live below the federal poverty line. Our state’s legacy of systemic racism and discrimination have made this worse for children of color: 43% percent of Black children and 33% of Hispanic children in Louisiana live in poverty compared to 15% of White children.

source
poverty is the root cause of a LOT of systemic issues in the country. outlawing abortion is just another means of perpetuating it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

source
Louisiana has a maternal death rate three times the national average. The only difference between that and a third world country is that Louisiana has the ability to collect that data.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
poverty is the root cause of a LOT of systemic issues in the country. outlawing abortion is just another means of perpetuating it.
yeah but when you combine all the poor people and rich people the average income/wealth per American doesn't look so bad. Musk and Bezos are helping the average american's stats as they make more money :lighten:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
yeah but when you combine all the poor people and rich people the average income/wealth per American doesn't look so bad. Musk and Bezos are helping the average american's stats as they make more money :lighten:
oh wait that version of wealth counts? Like it counts as income so we can tax it?

wait till this guy finds out

Last edited: